Teaser Trailer

Her eyes were burning with rage and the breaths were coming short. She was literally shaking from anger. She raised her hand to strike across his handsome face and wipe out that arrogant smirk.

As if reading her thought he caught her wrist with lighting speed and twisted her hand behind her back. He turned her around so that her back was pressed against his front. He bought his arm around to hold her prisoner in his arms.

He whispered huskily in her ears, “I am attracted to you and I know you feel some attraction too”. Due to his proximity his smell hit her senses like a speeding train, sending sensual signals all through her body. She unknowingly pressed herself closer to him.

He groaned at the feel of her body against his. He slowly pressed his lips on her neck and placed a small kiss. A small moan escaped from her lips and her heart started beating erratically.

He continued his small kisses down towards the shoulder and pulled a thread at the back which was holding her blouse in place. She gasped at his action and shivered internally at the wanton thoughts her mind was having.

“Sleeping with the Enemy?” her mind questioned. As soon as the thought entered her mind her whole posture stiffened. She removed his hands with force and ran out of the room with all the strength she could have mustered.

He stood stunned for a moment but a small smile appeared on his lips. He said out loud calling after her “I intent to have you Leela for now and forever after all I am Ram”.

Welcome to Quest of Love "RAM - LEELA"