Chapter two: Who's this?

I hate Mondays.

Like, a lot.

Today has started out bad already. Firstly, I woke up late so I had to rush and get dressed as fast as I could, which was hard for me because it takes time to look as good as I do.

SM insists that I always look good, and that it helps my 'image', so my naturally black hair was dyed blonde and I have to style it every morning which takes forever. I don't know how girls do it all the time... I also have to wear clothes that I wouldn't usually wear, like tight shirts and pants, especially skinny jeans.

Hey, say what you want about my style, but it makes me look good.

Anyway, since I woke up late, I missed the bus. What makes matters worse is that my parents have already left for work so I'm just out here, walking down the sidewalk alone.

Why did I have to miss the bus on the day that it's absolutely freezing? I sigh and rub my arms, taking quick breathes, seeing it appear like fog in the cool air. My converse tap along the sidewalk as I hurriedly fast-walk towards my school.

Well, on the bright side... My golden hair looks nice today.. Was it worth it to miss the bus just to curl my hair?

Absolutely.

"Luhan-ah!" A voice from behind me calls out.

"Hm?" I ask and turn around to see my best friend Sehun running up to me, his light blonde hair flying as he runs. His hair is even lighter than mine, almost a pale yellow, whilst mine is more of a dirty golden blonde with hints of brown in it. I think he pulls off the blonde look better than I do, but he always insists that I look better. But I guess that's what best friends say, huh?

I smile as he approaches me and I feel his warmth as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a half hug. I accept it gladly and hug him back.

"Did you miss the bus too?" He asks, fixing his thick black scarf, pulling the woolen fabric over his nose to warm it up.

"Yeah, I accidentally slept in, then I spent too much time on my hair... At least it looks good!" I laugh it off,and tug at the collar of my striped red and black shirt.

"I slept through my alarm too.. Whoops.." He laughs embarrassedly, and breaths warm air onto his hands to warm them up. "Yehet~" He mumbles into his gloved hands at the warm feeling. He says that a lot, and honestly I don't really understand.

Laughing, I shoot him a sideways glance. "Yehet?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Sehun, what the heck is that supposed to mean?" I ask, grinning as the school comes into the sight. I never thought id be happy to see school, but I'm actually just excited to get in there for the heaters.

"It's kinda my catchphrase if you didn't notice." Sehun says, matter of factly. I roll my eyes. "Don't worry I noticed. Now what does it mean?" I ask again, urging him to give me a proper answer. "Yehet is just something I say when I'm happy or pleased with myself." He shrugs. "It can mean a lot of things. Like if you see something you like you could say yehet." He smiles and grabs my arm. "Come on, we're gonna be late!" Sehun yells and drags me to school, running quickly through the doors.

I'm greeted by the warm feeling of the heaters and I sigh, taking my gloves off. The nipping at my nose and cheeks die down, and I feel much better.

"Where have you two been? I was worried you slipped on ice and fell or something! Or that you both became deathly ill!" Suho, our very caring exo-k leader says, immediately running over to us to see if we're safe. I laugh and smile, assuring the dark haired boy that I'm fine. "Calm down Mama Suho, we're fine.We just missed the bus, that's all."

"Oh! I see, well you should have told me. I woulndnt have had worried so much then." He says, kindly as always. "Also, I bought you something in case you didn't have breakfast." He hands us each some poptarts with a smile. I thank him and take one. Now you see why we call him mama Suho right? Oh, did I mention he's rich? Well, hes ridiculously rich and never hesitates to buy us whatever we want. It's amazing.

All of a sudden, the bell that signals its time to go to first period goes off, and I quickly begin eating my poptart while I can. "See ya, Sehun-ah! Suho-Hyung!" I wave to them and head to my first period class eating my quick breakfast along the way.

"Did you hear there's a new girl coming today?" One of my other best friends Xiumin says from beside me, looking at me with his almond brown eyes. I don't know what it is about his eyes, maybe it's just the way they're shaped, but they never fail to make me smile.

"There is..?"  I ask, confused. I hadn't heard anything about a new girl. "Yeah, she's coming today! I haven't heard much about her, but I hope she's fun!" He laughs cutely and fixes his orangish-brown hair with a hair flick. I take my seat in class and Xiumin sits beside me. We chat idly, waiting for class to start when all of a sudden the door opens. All eyes go to the door, and my eyes widen.

A beautiful girl with long light brown hair tied back into a high ponytail walks in, holding her backpack over her shoulder. Who's that? I've never seen her before.. She's so pretty... Her eyes are big and deep brown with lighter flecks in it. Her eyeliner makes her eyes pop out. Is it weird for me to say that cause im a guy? Oh well, It's true.

I wasn't paying attention to anything anyone around me was saying until I heard the teacher yelling my name.

"Luhan, Iris is going to be sitting next to you, okay?" She says, scrunching her nose. So Iris is her name, huh.

"Me? Ah, okay.." I say softly and nod.

Iris quickly walks over to her new desk which is on the other side of me and sits down quietly, looking at the ground. She seems shy. She's so pretty!

"Yehet." I mumble quietly to myself.

(( weeeelllllll how did you like it XD is it good so far? c; I really am having fun writing this story so far? also could you guys go read my new bap fanfiction get the a? thank youuuu! ))