chapter one | luke

chapter one.

Luke watched the girl with pink pastel hair walk into the deli with another guy. He could not help but smile at her appearence, but it soonly faded at the sight of four week girlfriend, Sophie, plopping back down into the booth in front of him.

"Thinking about me?" She giggled with poking one of his cheeks. Luke internally rolled his eyes, but instead put on a fake smile and replied with a "sure."

"So, I am thinking about ordering the BLT, but I heard it wasn't that good but it looks good!" Luke acted as if he were listening to Sophie blabber about the BLT, but instead he was looking at the girl a few booths down from them. When the girl with pink pastel hair made an unexpected eye contact with Luke, she looked at him questioningly and all he did was smile.

"What the hell, Luke? Are you even listening to me?" Sophie spat and immediantly gained back Luke's attention, "um yeah, sorry. Carry on." He spoke but all Sophie did was roll her eyes and turn around to see what Luke was so interested in, that was not her.

"You are staring at that girl aren't you?" She hissed while motioning her thumb to the girl with pink pastel hair.

"What? No, of course not." Luke lied, and Sophie knew he was lying. Sophie scuffed and stood up, grabbing her bag and her glass of water. "We are done, Lucas!" She screamed while making the whole deli turn in Luke and Sophie's direction.

It was not long before a cold liquid was poored all over Luke's body and dripping off of his cloths and the booth.

"What the hell, Sophie?" Luke screamed and all Sophie did was tear up.

"I hate you!" She screamed before running out of the deli and driving off.

Everyone in the deli starred at Luke in shock as his cheeks turned red, and from that moment on, he knew he was never going to that deli again. Even more, never searching for someone to love again.

* * *

A/N:

i know it is really short and i am really really sorry about that. these chapters will get longer, i promise. just for this, i will post chapter two tonight.

and shout out to @beingellie who made this beautiful cover for me <3 she is great!

lots of love,

xx - m