Chapter 3

Thursday Morning
I'm sitting in first period listening to Mrs. Harmon blab about who knows what. She's probably going on about her children again. I turn my head to see Philip looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me," I mouth at him.

"Why not," he replies and looks away.

Oh God.

The butterfly feeling returns deep in my belly. I would really like to know why this boy I've only known for one day makes me feel like this.

After forever the dismissal bell rings.

Later That Day
I'm walking down the hallway after the final bell when I see Philip. I start speeding up my walking so I can catch up to him.

I gently grab his shoulder so I can get his attention. He hesitantly turns around, but relaxes when he sees it's just me. "Hey."

I smile at him. "Hey yourself. You wanna hang out tomorrow?"

He awkwardly looks around. "Why?"

Ouch.

"Just wondering. If you have plans that's fine...." I turn around to start walking off but he stops me.

"No, I don't have plans. I just didn't think the most popular guy at school would want to hang out with the new guy." He blushes and looks down.

"Hey, hey," I put my hand under his chins and tilt his head up, "Of course I want to hang out with you. Why wouldn't I?"

"I could think of a couple reasons...." he mumbles under his breath.

What? Why would he say that?

He looks at me and smiles, "Yeah, sure. We can hang out tomorrow."

"Cool, text me when."

He pulls a camera out and goes to leave. "Hey Philip!"

"Yeah?"

"You video?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you think you could video me doing some tricks on my dirt bike?"

He looks at me like I have three heads and starts to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I just can't imagine you doing motocross that's all."

"Well, I do. And I have since I could walk."

"Yeah, alright, sure. But, you have to give me a ride on your bike, sometimes besides tomorrow too."

I fake roll my eyes. "Okay sure."

"Cool. See ya tomorrow."

I nod at him and he walks out the door.

Yeah Philip. See you tomorrow.

___________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm gonna (try to) start updating at least once or twice a day. Don't forget to leaves comments, vote, and recommend to friends.
xx Addison