27

Mark's P.O.V 

I was downstairs when getting the keys to my car when the doorbell rang. I walked over to open it but Ethan ran in front of me. 

"(F/N) HI!" he yelled.

"Oh my god Ethan hi how are you! It has been so long!" 

"Hey beautiful can you come down here for a minute!" Ethan called to (Y/N).

"I'll be right there! Let me finishes printing our tickets!"

"Tickets? To where?" (F/N) asked Mark. Ethan started to explain to her when i started to walk to the door. 

"Hello I'm Mark." i stuck out my hand and she shook it happily.

"Nice to meet you!" i turn to Ethan and gave him the look it is time to go to the orphanage. 

"Uh, (F/N), you can go upstairs and last room on the right is my and (Y/N) room she is in there and tell her you are going to Maryland with her."

"Ok! Nice to see you Ethan and it was very nice to meet you Mark." she nodded her head and headed upstairs. 

"Nice to meet you too. So Ethan are you ready?"

"Ready as ill ever be!"

(Y/N) P.O.V

I just finished printing out our tickets when i was getting ready to call the moving truck to be there when i land. 

"(Y/N)" that voiced sounded familiar. 

"I'm in here!" slowly someone walked in to the bedroom. It was (F/N)!

"(F/N)! I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU SINCE YOU MOVED HALF WAY THROUGH SENIOR YEAR!"  i ran up to her and hugged her.

"(Y/N), i have missed you so much. Ethan wanted me to tell you that I'm going to Maryland with you!"

"REALLY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!! Now are flight leaves at 11 and it is 8 so lets go!"

~~~

Ethan's P.O.V

I was very nervous the whole car ride. I wanted to be the perfect father for her. She has been through so much and i want to help her.

"Hey bud, are you ok?" Mark asked me 

"I'm nervous. What if i'm not a great dad. What if my dumbassness makes me the worst dad in the world. What if-"

"dude, you are going to be great! The way you talk to kids and interact with them at conventions makes you perfect dad material."

"Thanks mark."

Mark's P.O.V

Ethan and i walk into the orphanage. I look around to take in my surroundings while Ethan talks to the girl at the front desk and signs some paper work. I look over and see a room full of kids playing. 

"Mark this is really happening. I'm going to be a dad!"

The girl at the front desk walks back with a small little girl. She was about 4 feet tall. Long brown hair that was dyed black at the ends. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she hid her arms. She had big hazel eyes. She was so adorable. Sophia dropped her bags and ran over to Ethan. Ethan lifted her up and gave her a big hug.

Ethan's P.O.V

"Hey Sophia! I told you i would be back!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER!!!!!!"

"Hehe. Come on i wan't you to meet some one!" i walked over to Mark and set Sophia on the ground. She got a little shy and held my hand. "Sophia, this is your Uncle Mark."

"Hey there squirt!"

"H...Hi."

"Sophia go get your bags so we can head home."

"Ok!" she ran to get her things with the brightest smile on her face. I'm actually a dad now. This is happening.