9

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke up on the roof of my house with (Y/N) in my arms. I kissed the top of her head. She moved a little before she woke up. "Good morning!" she looked through her long (H/C) hair. She is so cute.

"Good Morning Smurfy! Hey so Ethan, when do you want to tell people you have a girlfriend?"

"Hehe well, i did a little vlog last night saying i had a girlfriend but i didn't say who. I wanted to film a video about it."

"That's an amazing idea! Lets go film it now!" I helped her back into my room. She was sitting on my bed braiding her hair while i was setting up my camera. I press record and fix my hair so it doesn't look that bad. It looks like (Y/N) doesn't know its recording already. I run and jump on the bed next to her.

"ETHAN!!! WHYYYYY?" she said between laughs.

"Because i love youuuuuu." she laughed then kissed me. "By the way ive been recoding the whole time."

"You little shit!"

"Hehe. WHAT IS UP MY CRANKY CREW IT IS ETHAN FROM CRANKGAMEPLAYS AND TODAY I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!"

"Can you say your intro any louder??" (Y/N) was laughing her ass off.

"I can want to see?"

"No I"m good." a smile came across her face. "you may continue Smurfy."

"Ever once my channel hit 100,000 subs, people have asked me is i have ever found a special someone and i always said no until right now. I met this fucking amazing,beautiful, funny girl," i winked at (Y/N) as i said that last sentence, "She goes to the same school as me. We have almost every class together. I'm fucking happy to introduce to you, my girlfriend, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) came in view to the camera. She was blushing really hard. I dont blame her. I was too.

"Hey!" she said waving with both hands.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

"Hold on (Y/N), this is mark. I got to answer this."

Ethan: Hey Mark whats up?

Mark: Hey buddy i got great news!

Ethan: WHAT?!?!?!

Mark: I got you into Pax West. We will be doing a panel together Ethan!

Ethan: OH MY GOD MARK ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!

Mark: Fuck yea dude

Ethan: Will i be able to take someone with me?

Mark: Yeah of course dude! Pax is in a couple weeks. So come down to my house next Friday with the person you want to bring and to save time and just because it's fucking cool we will drive to Seattle.

Ethan: Yeah fucking love road trips! Thank you so much Mark see you next week!

Mark: Yea  no problem Ethan! See you next week.

End Call.

This will be amazing! I'm going to Pax with Mark and ill be able to bring (Y/N)! I cannot wait to tell her.

I walked back to my bed and sat next to (Y/N). I was nervous to ask her. Why was i so nervous. Take a deep breath Ethan.

"Hey beautiful, Mark got me into pax and...and im allowed to bring one person. Would you want to come with? It's during Spring break?"

"Ethan, I'd love to." she started blushing and smiled. I turned to the camera.

"You hear that folks she said YES!!!!"