Chapter 20

"You idiot! Never ever scare us like that again you hear me?!"

Natasha's voice filled the room, as Bucky hid behind Steve and frantically nodded.

"Jeez Nat calm down. But seriously Capsicle 2.0, never again?" Tony chimed in, placing a hand on Natasha's shoulder.

"SERGEANT BARNES, WE ALL VALUE YOUR LIFE AND PRESENCE AT THIS TOWER. PLEASE NEVER ATTEMPT THAT AGAIN, FOR WE ALL CARE FOR YOU DEEPLY. ESPECIALLY CAPTAIN ROGERS. YOU ARE MORE THAN WORTHY OF LIVING WITH LOVE." Thor spoke. Bucky smiled.

"AND I WILL PROVE IT." Thor continued, handing Mjolnir Bucky, who held it with ease. Bucky grinned happily and his eyes went wide with shock.

"Bucky, we all love you. No matter what happened in your past, you're future is with us. Here, and safe. And hopefully, happy." Sam smiled warmly, and Clint wrapped his arm around Natasha's waist. Bruce, Wanda, and Vision all nodded.

Bucky's eyes filled with tears at the all their words, and he smiled gratefully. Sam opened his arms wide for a hug, and Bucky embraced him. He felt the rest of the teams arms around him and smiled. He was happy. He was safe here. He was loved.

<><><><><><><>

"Steve. I wanna get married." Bucky stated, coming up behind Steve and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I know babe. That's why we've got the rings." Steve laughed, picking up Bucky's hand and intertwining it with his own.

"No. I want to get married soon. Like, this Friday soon." Bucky grinned, turning around to face Steve and biting his lip, looking down sheepishly.

"Wow. Why?'

"Because......Because our lives are screwed up Steve. We almost die on a weekly basis, and I can't keep saying,"My fiancée". I want to call you my husband Steve. I love you. Please?"

Steve looked down at Bucky, who sees were shining with eagerness. He leaned down and pecked his nose.

"Alright." Steve grinned.

"Really! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Bucky cried, leaping up and wrapping his arms and legs around Steve.

"Well. Let's get planning." Steve smiled, running his hands through his hair, and placing Bucky on the kitchen counter with the other.

"Yeah! But first...." Bucky trailed off and began sucking on Steve's collar bone.

"No, no, no we've got a lot of planning to do, there's cakes to choose, tuxes to rent......."

Steve trailed of as Bucky's hands trailed down.

"Fine, but quickly, okay?" Steve relented, and leaned in to meet Buckys lips with his own.

<><><>Time Skip to Friday, AKA the wedding<><><>

"Nat, I can't do this, what if he backs out, what if this was a joke, what if he doesn't like me, what the cake's not right, what if the tuxes don't fit, what if-"

"Bucky, shut up and look up."

Bucky shut up and tilted his head up. Natasha tied his bow tie and looked him in the eye.

"Steve love's you. It's not a joke. He won't back out. The cake's fine. The tuxes fit. This wedding will be fantastic, alright. Now look alive, you're due to walk down that aisle in 5 minutes, and I haven't finished floofing up your hair.

<><>Meanwhile, with Steve and Sam.<><>

"You put your bow tie on inside out." Sam rolled his eyes and began to re-tie his best friends bow.

"I didn't even know there was and inside out." Steve sighed, rubbing his hands through his hair. Sam slapped his hand away.

"No, bad Steve. I just fixed that."

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Now chin up, you're standing at the altar, waiting for the love of your life to finally marry you. This has been 92 years coming, so smile."

Steve chuckled and smiled at Sam, who winked back, with a smirk on his face. He brushed of the bow tie and went back to his palce behind Steve. Steve leaned back to speaks to him

"You know, the best man always..."fondues" with the maid of honour. And in our case, that's Natasha." Steve teased.

"Thanks man, but Clint would put so many arrows in me, I'd like like a hedgehog. Now straighten up, you've got 30 seconds before those doors open and Bucky walks through." Sam laughed. Steve smiled gratefully and stood up.

Holding onto you by twenty one pilots(they had both agreed it was their song) began playing and the doors opened. Steve's breath caught in his throats as his eyes met his soon to be husband.

<><><><><><><><>

Alright, part two will be up next week, but i won't be doing the vows and speeches, cause I feel like we've had enough of those already. Goodbye silver nuggets!