The Ghost of you Pt. 1 (Lams)

John Laurens' lover, Alexander Hamilton, died one year ago, however their relationship never waned as immediately after Alexander came back to haunt Laurens. Now they live a happy life together, however it can be difficult explaining to other people the circumstances of their relationship.

"You don't understand Mark he's here. It's really him I swear." Laurens says into the phone while looking at the person standing right in front of him. "Yes I took my depression medication today..." he says irritated "is that Mulligan in the background?" He says pacing around the room. The spirit of his lover watching him, wanting to comfort him. He opens his mouth to speak but Laurens' shouting into the phone interrupts him. " I don't care what you think Lafayette it's really him." He shouts hanging up on his friend in a fit of rage, he drops on the couch mentally exhausted.

Alexander sits next to him rubbing his shoulder and whispering into his ear. "It's all right honey I'm here and I love you." Laurens looks at his lover with tears in his eyes "You died a year ago, how can you be here, why didn't you come back sooner?" Alexander sighs "I came as fast as I could sweetheart". He lightly kisses Laurens' temple "you should really get some rest" Hamilton says as he scoops up Laurens in his arms and carries him to the bedroom they used to share.

Laurens holds on tightly to Alexander and cries into his shoulder. "Oh honey don't cry. I'm here now." Alex says trying to calm his lover down. "I'm just so happy that you came back to me" Laurens says between sobs. "I'm happy I came back too" Alex says as he lays Laurens down and lays next to him holding him close. "Just get some sleep baby" Alex says and Laurens drifts off into a peaceful, black dreamless sleep.