(Y!MxM) "C" is for Cannibal (Act I)

Start from the beginning

Although you had only been living there for almost a month now, you had already won the hearts of an abundance of the inhabitants of the condominium for being such a kind and respectful young man. Your sweet and pure attitude had intrigued Cain, tugging and tempting at his conscious. Perhaps it was because the two of you were complete opposite personalities that Cain had taken an obsessive interest in you. The mentally wild and deranged boy saw you as a clean slate, and had the impulsive urge to soil your innocence as much as possible. And for four weeks he managed to craft the perfect plan to get you tangled within his poisonous grasp.

The boy was planning on inviting you over to his lovely abode for dinner. And from there, he would be sure to mark you as his. Was it a simple plan that didn't require much thought? Yes, from an outsiders perspective it would seem like it. However, the details of the scheme that brewed in Cain's mind were anything but ordinary once it was activated. You see, Cain was not your average nineteen year old boy. He was such a destructive and chaotic individual that any idea he concocted with a seemingly innocent and harmless notion turned out to be the plans that were the most harmful of them all.

Snapping out of his own thoughts, he realized that you were getting ready to leave as he peered through the window that connected the two of you so fatefully. "Shit shit shit!" Cain grumbled to himself before swiftly dashing back into his room. Due to the fact that he was in a hurry, the regularly cool, calm, and sexy individual was tugging and yanking on articles of clothing in a sloppy fashion, sufficing with a sweater and a pair of jeans that he had worn the day before. Since he was wearing socks, it was extremely difficult to race back out of his room and down a flight of stairs leading to his front door, endangering him as the chances of slipping increased.

After running his fingers through strands of his thick coffee colored hair which were sticking out on end due to the stressful situation, he swung open the door and jogged outside. Planting his feet right in front of your front door, he arrived just in time as you swung open the long slab of peeling white wood, startled by Cain's uninvited presence.

"Oh!" You exclaimed in surprise at the sight of your underdressed neighbor standing at your front door on a miserably frigid winter day. "H-Hello Cain, you scared me." You laughed awkwardly before glancing up at the tall, broad shouldered boy with a bright smile. The warm smile that thawed Cain's icy heart and drove the other male absolutely crazy.

Cain's breathing hitched at the sight of your perfect lips curling and tilting up into a warm smile. He certainly hoped that you weren't smiling like that in front of anyone else. "Sorry about that....I was....I was wondering...." Cain dug his fingernails into his palms as he held his hands behind his back, feeling the sharp nails sink and break the surface of his slightly calloused skin. This familiar sensation was followed by a familiar dull stinging, a warning from his brain alerting the male that blood would be seeping onto his large hands sometime soon.

Cain cleared his throat and blinked a few times in order to regain composure. On the outside you didn't notice due to his calm appearance, but on the inside the sinister boy was buzzing with anxiety, sincerely hoping that you would accept the offer that he was about to bestow upon to you.

"Will you join me for dinner tonight?"

Cain blurted out the question quickly, as if he had been concealing a bad taste inside of his mouth and desperately wanted to be rid of it. His heart pounded ferociously inside of his chest, like a prisoner begging to escape his rib cage as he nervously awaited your answer.

"For dinner? Yeah, I'd love to." You responded without hesitation, the grin on your face growing larger. "I don't have any plans, plus this is a good way to get to know you, right? You are my neighbor after all."