CMR. I'm sorry because you have almost 40 thousand followers on Soundcloud, which is very impressive. So of course we will give the album a lot of buzz do collaborations with main stream stars, so that makes it an easy sell. Then when, yes when you hit the top 100 billboard you will be on tour and  your girlfriend won't be allowed to come.

J. So when will I be home.

CMR. Maybe by next summer

J. Damn

CMR. Deal or No Deal

J. You've got yourself a deal I will see you in New York 

CMR. I'm so excited to see what we will do with you. 

Once I hung up I was happy but I didn't know when or how I was gonna tell Krissy and one thing is for sure she doesn't do long distance relationships and that's gonna hit hard. 

I walked on to the field and headed to the  Lockeroom where all my teammates were.

"Aye Rodriquez so word on the street is that your cuffed" Tyler said

Yeah I am.

"But all of us don't know who"

Krysten.

"Which one Krysten Garcia or Krysten Daniels"

"It better not be Daniels, she's not even cute, but she sure do gotta body" Kenny said

I don't know why that triggered something in me and I became furious.

WHAT IF IT IS DANIELS WHAT YOU GONNA DO.....

"N-n-nothin man"

That's right don't have me beat your ass for disrespecting my girl ya hear me, that goes for all of y'all.

"Alright man chill I was just wondering ok" Tyler said tryna be the peace maker

I put on my gear and went to the bathroom and took a picture then I sent it to Krissy.

K. You look Fine 😍😍😍😍

J. WisH u was here with me😢

K. Me too but have fun😘

J. I will see you after the game.

K. Ok

I saw the bleachers fill up with people and it made me a bit more nervous.

I also saw a lot of people from our school and the other school.

~~~~~

"Now coming out...TIMBER WOLF HIGH SCHOOL"

I jogged onto the field in line with my teammates. We stand in a line face to face with our rival team.

"BROADNAX CALL IT"

Tails.

"It's tails TIMBER WOLVES GET THE BALL. Now you each got one minute to go say hi to friends and family members then get into position" the ref said.

I look around and see no one.

"QUE!"

I turn around and I see Krissy with August, Mel, and Sheila. I jog over to them and pick up Krissy and spin her while in a hug. 

"Suprise"

"Aye hands off" Mel said

Thanks for comin y'all.

"Don't thank us thank your girl for this one"

You did this.

"Mhmm why would I miss your football game"