living a lie

Lots of thanks to littleblondegirl for supporting me when my origional got accidentally deleted

xxxx love you baybeee

Chapter 1

Lukes POV

2 years ago my life was turned around by a guy. A guy named JJ

British bars are crap. Girls, good drinks, service? You name it you cant get it. But this one day everything seemed a little different...

Sat on my own as usual, just 'that emo in the corner' to the rest of the world. Just how i like it. But today was different, i had jelled my hair and i was sat slouched legs spread. On my 3rd pint. There was no way i was getting home seeing as i live 11 miles away and it was pissing it down outside. i decided to take it easy, relax. Then i was approached. tall, slim jet black hair, he was everything i wanted to be and more. "hi" he says. What do i do say 'sorry im streight'? i cant do that i dont know what he wants, neiter can i carry on the conversation taking the risk of him being gay and hitting on me. "hi...pint?" i nervously reply. Wait for it, i bet any moment now he will guess im fake and leave knowing he will never get any where with me..."yeah thanks that would be great" that really isnt what i wanted to hear, he was meant to leave me and make my life easier. i go to the bar, at least now i have some time to think. should i run and drop him like a stone or stay and get his hopes up. Well for a start where can i go? i cant drive home ill get another point on my license but then again i do have an amazing girlfriend at home who adores me... battle between conscience and sanity...

The bar tender brought the drinks, thats it i thought. I cant just leave him here. i walked back to the table and put the drinks down "names Luke" i smiled my most genuine smile. i sat down, "so tell me about yourself"...

"Im from London" he started. wow i thought to myself, he is a hell of a long way from home. "Im into manga and anime, i go to Jcon every year and iv made loads of friends out of it". Bored i think to myself. "so why are you round here then?" "i came to meet up with one of my friends from Jcon, Kathryn" now i was confused "girlfriend?" "no im bi but i have a bf back home"... so he could have been hitting on me.

we talked for around 3 hours but i must have fallen asleep because next thing i knew it was morning.

I was on an old sofa under a blanket, in my underwear. I could smell coffee brewing and toast starting to burn. I grabbed my phone, 11:30! damn im glad its a Saturday. I grabbed my jeans and pulled them on leaving my shirt on the back of the sofa. The smells lead me to the kitchen, "before you say anything im so sorry about bringing you here, i couldnt leave you there and i think you passed out and...", "dont worry" i say "and...thanks". I could instantly see the relief on his face, "coffee?", "sure" i smiled, i was getting to like this guy, i have no idea what happend last night but he looked extremely satisfied. Oh god. Dont tell me... did he take advantage of me!? i felt an instant wave of guilt wash over me. He has been so kind how could i ever suspect him of taking advantage of me.

My phone buzzed 'swagger jagger' came on, it was my girlfriend. i must have been blushing because JJ giggled a little then said "nice song, its ok go answer it". I slipped back through the door into the living room and picked up the call:

Hello?

Hi

Where are you? you promised we would go to the beach today!

Shit, sorry?

Sorrys not enough Luke this is the 5th time!

Tomorrow, I promise

Im fed up of your promises Luke, We're over.

But Kelsie...

The line went dead, well. i blew that then. i stepped back into the kitchen. "Im sorry to hear that Luke" he heard my conversation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~