CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Beginne am Anfang

I felt one of his fingers graze over his near-faded mark as he let out a dark chuckle. "And you fell in love so quickly... Maybe I should give you over to the business, I bet they'd enjoy having your tight little ass around." I quickly shook my head, instantly panicking. "N-no, please, I didn't mean that." He only laughed, pulling my wrists down from where they rested above my head and holding them in his hand as he began to drag me through my apartment.

He brought me into the bedroom, shoving me down onto the bed before locking the door behind him. I bit back a scream as he pulled out his gun from where he was keeping it in the dresser by the bed. "I suggest you stay right where you are little one, wouldn't want me to pull the trigger—would you?"

I quickly shook my head, earning a laugh from him. "Good." He then went up to my window and suddenly ripped the curtains off the rod. "Hey! Kirstie bought me those!" He quickly shushed me, walking over with the torn curtains in his hands after setting the gun on the dresser.

I watched as he quickly tore a piece off of the thick curtain before roughly grabbing my wrists and beginning to tightly bind them together with the curtain shred. I felt my tears beginning to fall as he tore off another piece before tying it over my mouth. I wanted to beg him to stop, to apologize, but it was too late.

"Get up." He growls as he roughly pulls on the excess makeshift rope, tugging me off the bed and dragging me out to the living room. He pulls me over to the sliding balcony door, taking the excess fabric and tying it to the handle. "Stay here darling, I have to grab a few things before we leave." I nod my head quickly, watching him walk away to another part of the apartment before I began tugging against the restraints.

I close my eyes and let more tears fall as I realized he had only been using me. After getting lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality as he untied the fabric from the handle and began dragging me out of my apartment to his car. He unlocked the trunk before picking me up and making me lie down on my back as he pulled my arms above my head and tied the fabric to a closed hook on the side of the small space.

He then pulled out another shred of the fabric and tied my ankles together. He sighed, trailing his fingertips along the inside of my thighs before leaning down and gently kissing the side of my neck. "Such a shame I won't be able to join the fun." He spoke against my neck. "It surely was a pleasure to fuck you." He smirked as he stood up straight again.

"Sleep well, darling. It's gonna be a long ride for you." I let out muffled screams, trying to stop him, only for him to close the trunk to leave me in darkness.

***

I was woken up again when I felt the car stop. I began pulling against my restraints, screaming to try and get help. I jumped, falling quiet as a loud bang came from the roof of the trunk. I faintly heard Scott mutter "shut up" before it went quiet again.

I can't believe I fell in love with him. I let him deflower me, and it was all for this—all so he could give me over to the business so they could make me some sort of slave....

Then I heard the crunch of gravel approach the trunk before it was opened again. I screwed my eyes shut at the sudden light. I felt a tug on the bindings around my wrists before a man with a low, gruff voice told me to sit up. I quickly followed the man's orders, sitting up, only to be pulled out of the trunk, causing me to land on my side in the gravel.

I looked up to see three other men—along with Scott—standing above me. One of the men kneeled down in front of me, fear sparking in my chest as I noticed the malicious smirk on his scarred face. "He really is a pretty one, Hoying. How'd you manage to catch him?"

Scott glared down at me, crossing his arms. "Thought he'd be better to steal, rather than jewelry or some shit." He steps forward, roughly grabbing my hair in his fist and yanking my head back so that I was forced to look at him.