0.2

Hey guys just wanted to say that I hope your enjoying reading this story.

Next morning-

I woke up round about 6am even though my classes started at 8 I liked to be super ready. I got out of bed and took a shower and then I got dressed into a pair of denim shorts and a Beatles t-shirt. I curled my hair and put a black snapback on backwards. I put some lipgloss on. Took a selfie obviously and then went and got some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find a half naked Niall and a random girl in the kitchen area.

"Hey Niall I'm gonna go now I've got classes." I said smiling even though I got this weird feeling when Niall brings a girl home it's not jealously or hate its sort of an embarrassy time feeling like butterflies.

"It's only like half seven Danny you don't have to leave half an hour early!" He stated.

"I know but fresh airs good for me" I said with a fake smile.

"Wait Danny I'm gonna come to class today I'll be ready in 5" he shouted running into his room.

"Ok I guess" I said. After an awkward conversation with the random slut. Niall and I left for class I only had 3 classes today. Science, English and Music. Which I like a lot. When we finally got to the class we sat down waiting for Mr James to take the register.

"Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam and Danielle" the teacher called and finished the register. Everyone put your goggles on and put the b.... His words faded away and all I could think about was Harry's party.

"Danielle what is a biomologail liquid?" The teacher asked looking right at me along with the rest of the class.

"Uh is it a- a" I stuttered and you don't have to know anymore about that. After science I had English and Music which flew in and Niall and I made our way home to get ready for the party. Niall got dressed into his clothes and fixed his hair and I curled my hair again, did my make up, put my clothes and heels on and took a selfie. We walked over to Harry's dorm and the music was getting louder and louder. The dorm was a MESS and I thought our dorm was bad. I made my way in and lost Niall on the way he had probably taken a girl home already. I got a beer from the kitchen and one beer became to and two became five. I drank more and more and more. And suddenly my head went all floppy and I found myself falling out cold. So there's me out cold on a cold floor until the next morning what if no one finds me and takes me home what If I wake up still here! Was all I could think to myself while I was knocked out.

Just to let you guys know I'm working on part 3 right now and it will probably be finished on the 4th or the 5th of February 2014 at the latest;) hope you all enjoy it:):):)