Chapter 9:

We got to his apartment in  matter of 15 minutes. It was nice, he said that’s it’s the one they use while their in LA. The fact that they get to tour the world and do the thing they love is amazing. They get to do things only people would dream of.

“So this is my temporary house” he smiled walking in and taking his jacket off.

“Pretty legit” I nodded taking my converse off and placing them by his shoes. They looked so small compared to his.

“Well my room is upstairs on the right, ill be up there in a minute” he smiled before disappearing into the kitchen.

I decided to make my way up the stairs and go into his room.

It was a nice size room, there were posters of old rock bands on the walls and  a huge bed in the middle of the room. And I mean huge like the ones you see in castles.

I walked over to his bed and sat down admiring everything he had in there. Posters, some of them and others of rock legends, drawings fans had done, and their first album record.

Many girls would kill to be in my spot right now. In the Andy Biersacks room. But what them and I don’t have in common is the fact that I actually want to get to know him.

“well snow white ive brought popcorn, candy and soda” he smiled coming in with a tray of food.

“Oh my God andy” I laughed moving over so he could sit down.

“Well I mean if were going to have a sleep over it has to have snacks” he said placing the tray on the bed

“A sleepover?” I asked taking a piece of candy from the bowl and popping it in my mouth

“Of course!” he said in a high pitched gay voice.

I just laughed and sat back on the head board.

“so mr Biersack what are we going to do on this fine night” I asked watching him walk around the room.

“well I was thinking we could watch a movie or something” he smiled from across the room.

“sounds like a plan” I said taking another piece of candy.

“save some for me snow white!” he laughed sitting beside me

“Oh I thought you brought this for me” I joked

“your something else” he laughed looking at me,

“Thanks” I smiled taking the remote from his hands.

I flipped through the movies on demand nd decided on the matrix. I mean who dosent like a classic?

Throughout the movie we had devoured the food and drank atleast 10 cans of soda. Were acting like 12 year old on their first sleepover.

“well that was a fucking awesome choice” andy said as the credits rolled.

“thank you thank you” I said bowing.

“Are you tired?” he asked after I finished making a fool of myself.

“A little bit what time is it?” I asked yawning\

“2 am” he laughed rummaging through his drawer.

“I havent stayed up this late in a while” I laughed

“Ive gotten used to it” he smiled throwing a tee shirt at me.

“Thanks mr rockstar” I winked walking into the bathroom and changing into his Motley Crue tee shirt. Me being really small made it look like a  dress on me.

“Awh arent you cute” he mocked as I came out of the bathroom.

“shut up you have a long torso” I protested.

“I think your just really small” he laughed

“Eh I cant argue” I said laughing.

“take my bed ill go sleep in ahsleys room” he smiled at me

“No I don’t want to take your bed, ill go sleep on the couch” I said looking at him.

“don’t worry about it snow white” he smiled walking to the door.

“andy” I called before he could walk out.

“yeah” he said turning to me

“Its snow” I said smiling a bit trying not to break my seriousness.

“alright snow white” he said smirking and walking out.

I smiled to myself and walked over to the bed.

I crawled under the covers and laid my head on his pillow. It smelled of cologne but not the gross kind, the nice kind that only a few men wear because it’s so expensive.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.