Surprise

When Weavile was in sight of the village, the light pokemon because scared as they watched Weavile's eyes shined blood red. She bursts through the gates of village with a snarl, looking around. Jolteon growls and steps forward as a warning. "Dark pokemon are not welcome to this village. Leave now..." Jolteon snarls at Weavile. "Where is she?" Weavile growls as her eyes glance at the people. "Who?" Jolteon asked with caution. "The pink rat with the split tail..." She mutters through her teeth once she eyes a hint of pink in the crowd. Weavile lets out a battle cry and lunges at the figure but the figure was pushed out of the way while Weavile's claws smash into the ground. This pink figure turned out to be Skitty who was now crying in fear. Weavile yanks her claws out of the ground and looked at Skitty's savor. Weavile's actions made most of the villagers run away in fear. "Stay out of this Umbreon~" Weavile purrs darkly. "How can I stay out of it! You nearly killed an innocent pokemon!" Umbreon yelled in anger. "It was in the way~" She purrs as her eyes glance around once more. "Stop what you are doing Weavile!" Umbreon growls threateningly. "Or what~"  Hearing her voice like that, Umbreon noticed two separate voices come out of Weavile's mouth. That's strange....  Umbreon had no choice but to tackle Weavile in the gut making her fall over. Weavile grunts and countered it with her shadow claw. With a swipe, she was able to scrape his cheek and she kicked his gut hard enough to send him flying into a side of a hut. Screams were heard as Umbreon struggled to get up. Weavile stepped closer to Umbreon only to get electrocuted. Weavile lets out a painful scream before it disappears. Umbreon looks up weakly to see Jolteon quickly running up to Umbreon. "She's after Espeon... I know I said she will never leave the village but I need you to take her to safety." Jolteon pleaded in a whisper. "You have my word." Umbreon mutters. After quickly telling Espeon's location, Jolteon used sand attack on Weavile causing her to be mildly blind for a while as Umbreon slips away to the location Jolteon gave him. Jolteon stalled Weavile as Umbreon enters the desired hut. "Espeon!" Umbreon calls out into the house. "Umbreon?" Espeon spoke quietly as she popped her head out of the doorway. Tears fell from her eyes once she saw him in her house. "OH UMBREON!" Espeon cries and runs to him. They nuzzled against each other before Espeon kisses Umbreon lightly. "I thought I wasn't going to see you again..." She whispers weakly. A bit shocked but shook his head quickly, soothing her. "Quickly! We must leave. Weavile is hunting you down but Jolteon is stalling her so I can take you to a safe place." Umbreon explains. Espeon didn't hesitate and nods and follows Umbreon out of village. 

Weavile rubs her eyes that was covered in sand. She winces and flinches. Her head looks up and sniffs the air. "She's not here..." Weavile mutters making Jolteon flinch. Weavile sniffs again and quickly follows her trail but Jolteon kept her from leaving the gates of the village with another powerful thunder. "Your not taking her...." Jolteon threatens. Weavile sniffs again and turns towards Jolteon. "Suit yourself.... I'll just take your life first~" Weavile then lunges blindly towards Jolteon.

Umbreon and Espeon pant heavily as they ran through the thick forest. They stopped near a hallow tree to catch their breaths. The flinch when they hear a mischievous dark chuckle. "My, My~You got away from my friend~" Gengar turns visible. Espeon was pushed behind Umbreon as he growled. "What friend?" Gengar rolled his eyes but lets out a dark chuckle. "And here I thought you figured it out mutt~ I'm friends with the blood lusted girl~" Gengar laughed uncontrollably and hearing this made Umbreon's eyes widen and his blood ran cold. 

"Gengar cursed Weavile...."