The Trio

Eevee the Evolution Pokemon.
Espeon the Sun Pokemon.
....
Umbreon the Moon Pokemon.

Many people don't trust Pokemon of the night.... Every dark and ghost types are avoided and abandoned. When they are just misunderstood. Forgotten. Unloved.

That's why they stick together....

The moon was high and the wind blew the leaves of the forest gently. Fast, light pattering of feet sweep across the dewy, wet grass. A yellow blur zooms past the moonlight followed closely by a small purple figure. The yellow mammal pants as he leaps over rotten logs and rocks but skid to a stop when he ends up at a dead end. He turns around to run back and find a different path but stops to see gleaming blue eyes looking at him with a wide, white grin. The mammal steps back cautiously but his hind legs hit the rumble. He then starts to book it to try and get past the creature but was pushed to the ground by it. Feeling it's sharp claws in his skin, he yelps. "Ow Sableye! Watch the claws man!" The mammal yelled as his hind legs pushed the Sableye off of him. Sableye nervously chuckles and scratches it's neck. "Sorry Umbreon~ but these bad boys are made for hunting~ hehe~" the small purple thing dances as he played with his claws. Umbreon sighs before he gets up and looks around. "Hey, where Sneasel?" Umbreon asks making Sableye stop and look at him. "That lazy witch? I don't know~ probably sleeping in tree~ hehe~" Sableye giggles. Umbreon shakes his head. "How are you calling lazy ya sack of nuts?" A female mutters annoyed. The males look up to see, the sharp claw Pokemon, Sneasel walking slowly behind Sableye. Sableye nervously chuckles once more before giggle uncontrollably. Sneasel growls and used scratch on Sableye. Sableye just giggled and clicked his tongue. "You know normal types don't work on me sweetheart~hehe" Sneasel huffs frustrated. "Where were you? I thought you were right behind us~ hehe~" Sableye asked tilting his head. Sneasel shook her head. "Oh please. I'm not wasting my time playing tag with the two of you...... Especially you." Sneasel points her claws at Sableye. Sableye playfully pouts and goes back to giggling. Sneasel shakes her head and looks over at Umbreon who was staring into space. "Hello~ earth to Umbreon?" she teased. Umbreon blinks rapidly before giving Sneasel his full attention. "What happened?" "Sableye admitted his love for you." Sneasel points over to Sableye who stopped giggling and screamed at Sneasel for her lies. Umbreon rolled his eyes at their child like behavior. "Hey! I'm heading home. It's almost morning and I'm tired." The two stop fighting and said their goodbyes before talking for a little bit longer. Umbreon leaves them behind and head towards his home. His paws shuffle on the dirt before reaching a large hill that had a cliff at the end. There his burrow came into view along with a village below the cliff. He stops and slowly walks over to the cliff and looked down at the large village. Pokemon that were not dark or ghost got to live in villages and have the best resources. Umbreon hated them, thinking they lived in royalty while we were the peasants. His eyes narrowed before walking into his burrow to fall into a deep slumber.