This Is Crazy.

*Note From The Author: Pay close attention the point of views will change alot in this chapter and it might be confusing! read kind of slow! thanks nad always comemnt!*

( Demetrius Point of view )

She said she needed sleep. She should have said beauty sleep. Wow, she was so amazing and pretty… No she was beautiful. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. She probably does considering how great she is. I mean the best part is her smile. No, her laugh. No, her eyes. Okay, I don’t know but she is just amazing. I wonder what it took to be with her. She seems like the one for long relationships…

[ Cameron’s point of view ]

When I wake a few hours later I have a text from Derrick. “Meet me at Starbucks. Please”  I rolled my eyes. What possibly could he want? I got dressed and headed to Starbucks. When I got there he was sitting at a table looking down. I buy a iced coffee and sit across from him. He looks into my eyes and that was the same look he gave me when he told me he was cheating.

“Cam… I’m sorry for what I did. I really love you and I didn’t mean to hurt you” He starts off his long speech and I just roll my eyes an sit back sipping my coffee. I”I didn’t realize what I had lost until you were gone. Please give me another chance. I know I screwed up really bad but please, im begging you”

I sit up and actually listen and tears form in my eyes. “Okay, Derrick. Everyone deserves a second chance and this is your last one.” He hugs me and I wonder what I had just gotten myself back into.

( Demetrius point of view. )

1 week later

“Jordan, I think I’m going to ask Cam out today” I told my brother

“Nahh, man she go out with Derrick again” He told me. I was devastated for the rest of the day. When she texted me I didn’t text back.

2 WEEKS LATER

I was sitting on my window seal, looking out at the rain when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, there Cameron stood. Soaking wet and red-eyed. I pulled her in the house immediately knowing it was derrick. I got her a dry towel and hot chocolate. After she was dried off and calm I simply pulled her into my lap and she began to cry more.

“I knew it would happen again, I was just to stupid and let my past get the best of me” She said after a while.  I didn’t have anything to say because I knew it would happen too. I was so upset about it though.

“Cam, he wasn’t any good before. What made you think he would be any better?” I said harshly but more gentle towards the end. She gently shook her head and cried again. I rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

A few hours, somewhere between talking to her and trying to calm her, we both fell asleep. I woke up ad the clock said 9. I picked her up and carried her to my room. She was as light as a feather. I laid her down and when I was about to close the door she grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me next to her. “Please, don’t go” She said half way asleep. I just lay down beside her and she snuggled close to me pressing her lips into my neck. I kissed her hair and tried to fall asleep again.

The next morning, I awoke in the middle of the night. The clock said 12. Cameron was sound asleep. She looked angelic in the moonlight. She sort of smiled in her sleep. I rolled over out of the bed and went downstairs to watch TV. Nothing would be on but I was trying to get my mind off of that ass Derrick. He keeps hurting her and I’m the rebound. I start to drift off again around 3. When I wake its 8 in the morning and I realize after a while, Cam is on top of me. She is sleeping in my chest with her hands hanging on the side of the couch and my hands on her back protectively. “Man. How is this happening?” I ask myself. I just lie there with her staring up and the ceiling, feeling kind of crazy.