Chapter 13

Thanks for the reads and encouragment on the last chapter!! I'm not sure what this chapter is going to be about yet but we'll find out! Hope you like!

~hannahlove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kendra's POV*

Kendra: "It feels sooo good to be home!"

Jake: "Oh, I know! But still, doc said you have to take it easy for a while! I'd hate for something to happen to you."

Rachel: "Yeah, me too!

Kendra: "Oh well..."

................................

~1 week later~

Rachel: "Well, I have to go home. Mom is getting worried and wants me home. Text me, call me, keep me updated etc. I love you Kendra"

Kendra: "Thank you Rachel. You're a great friend! Please be safe!"

Rachel: "Anytime"

Jake: "I'll walk you out to your car."

Rachel:"Ok.."

Jake: "I've missed a lot of school, so I'm going to have to come home soon. I don't really know how to tell Kendra though. I'll find a way.. Just will you tell mom that I'll be home soon?"

Rachel:"Yeah, sure."

*Rachel's POV*

Now's my chance.. Should I do it? No longer had I thought it then I tried it.. I tried to kiss him. "Rachel! What are you doing?!" What have I done....

"I... I thought I'd try one last time.... I'm sorry, I should go now."

"Yeah, you should. I'll see ya back at home."

What was I thinking!? If Kendra finds out she'll hate me forever!

*Jake's POV*

What was that all about? I thought she was over me? What about Kendra? Do I tell her? Why would she even do that?

"How ya feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine. And you?"

"I'm fine. Why you ask?"

"Just wondering. You're acting a little weird. What's up?"

"Nothing.. Would you like something to eat?"

"No thank you. I'm not hungry."

"Ok, well I'm going to go make a sandwich."

"Ok."

*Kendra's POV*

New Text Message From: Carrlss

Carrlss- Hey! How are you doing?

Me- Hey! I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! Hbu?

Carrlss- I'm doing fine! Everyone at school is asking about you. I told them about the wreck and said I didn't know when you'd be back. I hope that's alright!

Me- Yeah, that's fine. Thanks. So, anything new?

Carrlss- Well there's a new guy.. His name is.. Umm.... Tyler and he has a friend with him but I didn't ask his name. He was hanging out with the 'Ethan group'.

Me- Ew! Well I should be back soon! I'm still really tired all day from pain meds. but it shldnt be long.

Carrlss- Awesome! Don't push yourself! Just take your time..