Chapter 8

It seems it's been forever since I last updated! Sports and school have me really busy! Welp.. Hope you enjoy! 

                                                                                                                                           ~hannahlove

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Kendra's POV*

How could this be happening to me?! I don't understand!! I thought Taylor was my friend?! What next!!  I thought Ethan loved me! I thought I loved Ethan!! I guess the keyword is loved... This must be what Erik was talking about! Omg!!! Did he know all along?! The bell has rang but I really don't care! People piss me off so bad! How could he?! -knock knock- "Who is it.." Then Ethan steps in. Who does he think he is?  Does he seriously think he can just come in here, sweet talk me, and everything me alright?! WRONG! "Baby- " "Don't EVEN call me that!!! Who do you think you are? You can't just walk in here and act like nothing happened!! 'cause OBVIOUSLY something has! You cheated on me with TAYLOR!!!! They were all right about you! And I didn't believe them!?! What's wrong with me!!? JUST LEAVE!!!" He doesn't leave so I just bolted out of the bathroom.. And of course, Erik was standing there. I accidentally ran into him, but at that moment I just wanted someone other than Taylor, Carleigh, and Ethan. As he wrapped his arms around me, I just sobbed in the comfort of his chest. I wasn't paying attention to the time and before I knew it people were running out of class to go to lunch. Erik: "You wanna go out for lunch?" me: "Yeah, sure."

Erik: I don't know what to do.. Should I just be sweet and listen to her, should I try to make my move... I like her so much! But I don't want this to be the cause of us finally being together.

Me: "Thanks for being here for me... You're a really sweet guy! And sorry for being such a jerk to you.. I had no idea"

Erik: "It's alright. I just hate you had to go through what you did to see it."

Me: "Yeah, me too.. So where are we going to eat?"

Erik: "I don't know. Where do you want to eat?"

Me: "I don't even care.. Just anywhere away from here!"

We ended up going to McDonalds! He is so easy to talk to! And it's like he understands me! Why was I so wrapped up with Ethan?

Erik: "We should go back to school.. We only have like two classes left."

.............................................................................

*Kendra's POV*

Could this be? Could he be better than I thought? What if he's for show and he's going to hurt me just like Ethan? I couldn't go through that again! It hurt to much! 

School went by fairly quickly yesterday. I tried to ignore everyone I could. I don't rermember much from class, I was just kinda in my own little world. When I got home my mom acted surprised to see me. I guess I couldn't blame her. I've spent so much time at Ethan's house that I've totally forgoten about my family! I havn't seen Caleb in almost a month! As annoying as he may be, I miss him like crazy! And Simon! Oh my God! I havn't had to yell at my big baby in so long! "Hey stranger!"

"Hey mom!! Where's Caleb and Simon?" "They're out taking a walk." "I've been worried about you! How have you been? Are you and Ethan still dating? I don't think y'all should date anymore.."