Mary Sue

Personality: Bubbly, Stubborn at times, she's really nice until you piss her off. She's protective over her friends, but you better watch out if she gets bloodlust. (if your OC is like this, I'm not talking about you. This is meant to be a joke.)

Looks: long flowy brown hair, her cat ears are brown and so is her tail, she has a smile cut into her cheeks like jeff. She has a white hoodie, but also wears a black dress like jane.

Species: neko

Weapons: she has  mind control, fire powers, and shadow powers. It's unexplained how she got them, they just randomly came after she became a CP

Her catchphrase is: "I'm gonna make you go to sleep because you won't wake up my prince."

Favorite food: waffles

Favorite thing to do: play video games.

Background:

Mary Sue was a 14 year old girl who was bullied. If that wasn't enough, her parents abused her. One day, after her father hit her, she had enough. She killed her parents and went to all of her bullies houses and killed them. Then she went back home and cut a smile into her face. After going insane, she got bit by a demon cat and became a neko. Somehow that gave her powers and then Slenderman came and took her to the mansion.

Then they all lived happily ever after and ate cheesecake waffles.

The end.

If you can't already tell this is a joke then. Lmfao wth is wrong with you.