Chapter 5

AUSTINS POV

I awoke in Zayn's arms.

'Morning, Love', he said in his sexy, husky, morning voice.

'Morning', I whispered, curling into his side. 'What day is it?', I asked, not wanting to get up.

'Saturday', he laughed at my laziness. I smiled at my best friend. It'd been a long time since I'd had one of those. My best friend, Zayn,

'What's up?', he asked when I clutched my stomach.

'N-Nothing. I th-think I j-just caught your bu-ug', I shivered.

'That's not nothing, is it now, Aust?', he said in a 'I know everything' voice.

'Well... I still have a job to do', I snapped, getting up.

'You're ill!', he shouted at me.

'I've worked with worse!', I screamed at him.

'Well I care! I don't want you to chase some thug if you're ill!', he shouted back.

I carried on gathering my stuff.

'Is that what you think I do? Chase some thug!?', I turned to him.

'Well....'

'Did you not watch that day we broke school!? Did you not listen when I said they murdered my mother!? Have I told you how many times I've been in hospital 'cause I was shot!? 13. 13 Zayn! 13 god damned times! I know what I do, Zayn! And it damn well isn't just chasing a thug around! I don't play tig with a gun!', I shouted before walking out of his apartment and slamming the door.

I'm sorry for getting cross! Geez! He was insulting me and my family.

I charged down the road and towards my house.

'ARG GOD!', I screamed when I burst through my front door.

'What's up, Sis?', Smithy asked.

'Nothing. Zayn is just such a dick!', I said as I stormed upstairs.

I walked past my dad's room and to the next flight of steps.

'Are you going to get ready for the bust?', he asked.

'Yeah', I called.

I walked into my room. I pulled out some black skinnies, a white top, my leather jacket and some black converse. I pulled all of my clothes and yanked my hair into a high pony tail.

I walked back towards my dad.

'-people are wanted in 2 countries and 3 states of America', he finished.

'Who are?', I asked as I lace my converse.

'These arms dealers, They deal the high class, expensive weapons. Mainly pistols.', my dad informed.

As soon as he said pistols, I thought of Zayn's gun tattoo. The one on his perfectly toned and tanned torso.

'The police have said that they won't move without back up or being armed. So be careful, please. They are meeting with their next batch of clients tonight, in an hour, at the strip club.'.

Smith's and Spike's eyes immediately went wide. I don't get those types of clubs... ugh.

~~~

I walked behind my older brother as we neared the entrance to the club. The flashing neon lights burned my eyes as I examined the outside. Shabby old place, this club was.

'Me and Smith will go this way. You go that way', Spike instructed. I nodded and walked off in the direction I was told.

I received a few stares from the men there, as I was wearing my tight skinny jeans. A couple of people told me that I should be up on the stage, dancing... with barely any clothes on... ewww!