Chapter 4

ZAYNS POV

I'd spent a week in bed. I'd been sick for a week! Austin came over every night to see me and check that I was okay.

'The dance is in 4 days!', Austin squealed.

'Why are you so happy?', I asked, hugging her to my side. We welcomed her too be one of us so easily. It was like she was placed here to be one of us, to be with us.

'I've never been to a school dance before. I don't care if it sucks, I just want to go to at least one', she replied, her voice loosing it's happiness.

'You've never been to a school dance!?'. She nodded. 'Well then, you shall go to the ball with us, Aust.'. She laughed at me and nudged my side, telling me to let go of her.

'Sas! Hey love!', Louis shouted, earning a few stares. Before, no one noticed us. No one dared take a second glance at us. They still didn't, they just stared every so often at Austin. She told me that one guy asked her why she hangs out with 'those losers?', she replied with something along the lines of 'Thanks for calling me a loser. They're my friends. You insult them, you insult me!'. Oh how I adore that girl's sas!

'Waddup, Boo?!'. He tackled her in a massive bear hug.

'I missed you', He smiled.

'I missed you too, Lou!', She giggled. She'd been giggling a lot and laughing more. I took that as a good sign she was trusting us more and more.

I started thinking about how we met. How she was staring at me from her car with Smith and the way she shouted playfully at him when he shouted out she was staring at us.

'So. What do you think, Z?'. Austin was the only person I let call me Z.

'Wa-? Oh. Um sorry'

'What do you think? I'll meet you at the hotel. Spike said he wants to drop me off.'

'Sounds great!'

~~~~

The days had rolled by slowly. On and On. On and On.

I was stood in front of my mirror. I had my tux on and went to call for my sister. 'Doniya! I need help!', I hollered.

'What's up, Lil' Bro?', She laughed as she walked into my room.

'I can't do up- this.... stupid--- bow.... TIE!', My voice raising as I got angrier and angrier at the unco-operating tie.

'Here', She sighed as she tied it for me.

'THANK YOU!', I screamed as I threw my arms around her.

'Shh! You're welcome!', She laughed, pulling me into a hug. 'What's up, Zaynie?', She asked seriously.

'Nothing', I sighed.

'That was a very big sigh for nothing!', she pestered.

'FINE! I wanted to ask this girl to come with me, but Louis beat me to the punch and asked to go as a group.', I sighed, again.

'A girl!? You have found a girl you like!?', She was surprised and rightly so! There's barley ever any girls that I kinda like. But Austin is out of this world.

'Yeah. She's beautiful. She's one of us. Me and the boys, I mean. Tattoos, piercings, leather, skinny jeans... She's just so.... perfect!', I smiled at the thought of her.

'Don't worry, Zaynie. You'll see her tonight and you'll get your girl. Trust me', Doni smiled that reassuring smile that I needed.

AUSTINS POV

I was stood in front of my mirror. I had my dress on and called for my brother. 'SPIKE!'.

'Yeah?'