Stop ruining my plans for once.

-I understand you are a bit... confused -aunt Cissy says.

-Oh, yeah?

She nods.

-With all this changes, anyone would be. I just want you to know that I'm there for you, although your uncle may preffer keeping a little distance.

What changes is she talking about?

-I don't know how well did you do last year, but surely you have experienced some significant changes in your life. Haven't you surprised yourself lately?

Surprises? Besides Tom Riddle's diary, there are few things that did surprise me, and I doubt aunt Cissy would talk with me about something so horrible that my uncle kept in secret for ten years in this very same house. And the other thing that surprised me... and aunt Cissy may want to discuss...

No. Nooo. Nononononononononono. Aunt Cissy knows! She knows! She knows Snape is my father!

Damn it, what if she knows Legilimency? Is she knowing what I'm thinking right now?

I can distract her if you want, this is an emergency situation.

You will only distract me.

No, you'll see how well I'll do it. She will never want to get in your mind after this.

Really, you don't need to do this. I preffer you stay with me and help me to get out of this...

Lalalalalalalalalala. In this little head isn't happening anything interesting. Closed for refurbishment. No trespassing. Lalalalalala. Danger zone. I repeat, danger zone.

Where was I?

And if there's no one to explain you, then it's better to have me to talk to you about the subject, don't you think?

Domestic elves working. High risk magic. Keep your distance.

-Um, yeah, sure. Thanks, aunt -I murmur scratching my nape, and without looking at her -. Can you... can you tell me who... told you?

-I know you are alone in this, despite of having so many sisters who could have informed you a little bit. But they didn't share anything with you, did they?

What?

What?

Oh, Merlin... Did you hear that, Francesca? My sisters know it too. Now surely George and Cedric and Pansy Parkinson and Angelina Johnson and half of the world know it, right? AND I AM THE ONLY FOOL THAT THINKS IT IS A SECRET AND IS DEVELOPING AN HEREDITARY GREASY HAIR AND OVERWEIGHT COMPLEX WHILE EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT MY BACK...!

-I know it's hard to adapt to changes, Leyla. -I hear my aunt is still talking.

I don't know how much did I miss with my inner shouting, but I must seem like stone on the outside. I have my hands closed on the bed sheets, and I feel like I'm going to explode if I can't start jumping around the room and breaking some stuff. Francesca has fallen silent.

-...and that without the support of an adult, with experience on the subject, it can be very hard to go on with life without taking wrong paths.

-Experience? -I ask, so surprised and creeped out that I pospose my inner explosion. Why would aunt Cissy have experience in... whatever this is called? Isn't Draco my uncle's son? It couldn't be posible. Draco is his minion, I've always said that. So aunt Cissy isn't my grandfather's daughter? And what sense would it make the pure and noble Black tree if she wasn't really a Black?

-Yes, Leyla, every women pass by this. It's part of growing up. It's the beginnig of life.

Oh. Ooooh. I think I know where this is going to.

And you asked who told me, right? Well, I don't need someone to tell me my favourite nephew's birthday, you know? -she says -. I know you are thirteen and that is the age with the strongest changes.

I sigh in relief and feel I'm disinflating.

Aunt Cissy hops a little bit in her place.

-Honey, do you feel alright? -she asks again -how many fingers do I have?

-You have five fingers in each hand and foot.

My aunt makes a face.

-We can say you are pretty lucid now. If you need anything, just call the elves, ok? They'll let me know if you need my help.

-Sure.

That sounds like she's leaving. Finally. I want to be alone so much, a least for a while.

-Good -she stands up -. I think that, endeed, the hormones have started to act strongly already. We will continue this conversation later, ok? Draco and Lucius have their own issues to take care of. And don't be afraid of changes, they are something very natural, and sometimes a little bit of backup magic doesn't harm.

My eyes cross. Is my aunt saying nonsenses or I'm getting things wrong?

-I'll explain later. There are potions for some special moments, and there's a cur for acne.

-Not bad.

-Now rest, you have to grow up. Come downstairs at dinner time.