3: Aunt Cissy's concern

While I recover from the rough trip by Floo powder and try to get the ashes out of my mouth, uncle Lucius, with the grace of a swamp and his perfect hair, rushes out of the room. I can hear noises of someone forcing with a stuck door, or is it a furious bull stumping against a desk? (I'm not good at reconizing noises, and Francesca doesn't seem to give me any reasonable answer), and then my uncle is back, and without any hair moved.

My uncle doesn't say anything and Draco is too fascinated watching me geting the ash out of my mouth to realize that something weird happened.

On our way to my bedroom, we pass by the basement entry. The door has a lock which is way too muggle for this house and, compared to the door frame, the door is not so straight. Maybe the bull was hitting the door instead of the desk.

-This way -uncle Lucius says between teeth, appearing at a side and pointing to the right. -Without looking around, Cissy.

After my aunt's sigh, we go upstairs towards the west wing and we finally arrive to the room. I check that the humidity of the roof that I made last summer is still there. It's more stubborn than Mrs. Norris chasing us around Hogwarts.

-I hope you like it here... -aunt Cissy says.

-Leyla already knows this room -uncle Lucius says dryly -. Draco, go to the living room. And bring your wand with you.

-Yes, father.

-I'll be there in a minute -my aunt says before she recieves more orders, and her husband frowns (but not too much, because the wrinkels in his face would ruin his image) and lleaves with his minion Draco. My aunt looks at me and the door closes by itself, leaving us both inside the room.

I blink a couple times.

-Er... did you ask me to do something and I forgot about it? -I ask.

She shakes her head and keeps in absolute silence. This is scaring. We all try to remain silent in front of my uncle, just like in front of McGonagall, but my aunt always seemed less... frivolous than him, and this is completely out of her normal behavior.

-Did I do anything wrong? -I insist. She barely shakes her head again and blink a couple times - Did you have a nargle in your nose?

She looks at me, wide eyes open.

-What are you saying, Leyla?

At least she speaks now.

-A nargle. They get inside your nose and make you confused. Or was it inside your ears? I think it was like that. Anyways, one of them must went inside somewhere, because I was sure that were nargles, but I'm so confused now...

-Where did you get that? -she asks me, with a little bit of fear.

-Luna Love... bo... Boo! From a book called Luna loves Boo -I say, nodding, when I see my aunt rising an eyebrow. -It's a very bad novel which I found in Hogwart's library. I don't recommend it.

-Sure. Have a seat.

Wouldn't she belive me?

Really? Even someoned drown in Veritaserum would lie better than you.

Grrrr.

-Leyla.

I shake my head like a wet dog trying to get dry, and Francesca's voice fades out.

-I'm sorry, aunt.

-Are you feeling well?

-Very well. Er, well, not all the time. Sometimes.

Francesca, slap yourself on the forehead for me.

The only forehead here is yours. If you want, I can slap it. Or order you to slap it.