Chapter Nine - Eighth Flashback

Camryn's POV

"You literally ate dinner with three fifths of One Direction?" Camile questions.

"Yeah, I did. And funny enough, I didn't particularly care for it." I tell them.

"What do you mean you didn't like it?? You were with One Direction for pete sake!" Jennifer says, baffled.

"It was really awkward." I slightly explain my reason.

"But wasn't it fun?" Jessica asks.

"I'll just tell you guys what happened. Let's start where we left off at..."

*Flashback*

"So, you're name is Camryn, right?" Zayn questions.

"Yeah, that would be my name." I say, trying not to be awkward. I'm doing a terrible job at that, though.

"I've over heard that you're in the book writing competition thing. Do you like writing?" Zayn asks.

"I absolutely love writing! It's something I've always been in to." I answer.

"Well, that's good." He responds.

"Yeah." I say, trying to avoid an awkward silence.

Thankfully Harry spoke up before things could get too awfully awkward. "So, tell us a little bit about yourself, Camryn. We're all dying to know all about you." He says, smirking at me.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I ask, ignoring his smirk.

"Something interesting." He answers.

"Well, my name is Camryn Ellsworth and I just recently turned eighteen. Um, I like the color green. And yeah, that's about it." I say, not sure what else to say.

"Oh, c'mon. I'm sure a gorgeous girl like you is more interesting than that." Zayn cuts in. I look at Gemma wide eyed. She just shrugs her shoulders, basically saying that she isn't responsible for her brothers friends.

"Really, there isn't much more to me. I've lived a very plain life." I tell them, putting emphasis on 'very'.

"What about ex-boyfriends gone wild?" Harry asks.

"I've never had a boyfriend."

"Anything interesting happen while you were in school?" Zayn asks.

"Not really. I moved too often to see any of the pranks or fights."

*Pause Flashback*

"And that went until we got our food." I say.

"Okay, you're way more interesting than you let on." Camile tells me, crossing her arms.

"Yeah! What about all the times with your family?" Julie whispers the last part. If I wasn't already looking at Julie I would've turned to look at her now.

Jessica lightly punches Julie on her arm saying, "You idiot. How many times does we have to tell you not to bring that up?"

"Sorry." Julie frowns, looking down.

"It's fine." I tell her. "You know, they didn't even ask about them. It surprised me."

"So what all else happened while you were at the restaurant?" Jennifer asks, changing the subject.

"Well, Niall did get a little upset..."

*Resume Flashback*

"Your friend is quite boring today, Gemma." Harry chuckles, joking.