Chapter Seven - Sixth Flashback

Camryn's POV

After the others finally finish talking about my dinner with the Styles family and Niall it's a little past noon.

"If you guys are done talking about me like I'm not even here, can we go get lunch?" I snap.

"Sorry." Jennifer apologizes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. It's just that I'm not used to talking about all of this. I'm remembering a lot of the things that happened around that time, and not all of it is good." I explain my anger.

Julie gives me a hug and says, "It's okay, hun. We understand that there's so many memories flooding back and it's a lot to take in."

"Thank you." I say, then Julie lets go.

"Now, who wants to go get some lunch?" Jessica asks.

After getting lunch we walk back to the dorm.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened next?" Camile asks.

"I guess I could tell you guys what happened next..."

*Flashback*

After the dinner with the Styles' family and Niall, I head home and go to bed.

I wake up to my phone ringing. "Hello." I yawn, sitting up.

"Hey, Camryn! I've got some awesome news!" The person on  the other end of the line, who I take to be Gemma, squeals.

"Couldn't the news have waited until later? It's like-" I pause to check my clock, "six in the morning!"

"It can't wait, Cam! It's really, really important!" Gemma tells me.

"Well then, what is this super important news that just couldn't wait?" I ask.

"YOU MADE IT INTO THE NEXT ROUND!!!" She screams, hurting my ear.

"That hurt." I mumble.

"Sorry." She apologizes.

"It's fine. But did I really make it in?" I ask, not believing her.

"Yes, you really did make it in! I called the moment I found out, which happened to be a couple of minutes ago." She assures me.

"When do I need to come back?" I ask her, hoping I don't have to go today.

"You need to be here at three in the afternoon tomorrow." Gemma answers.

"Sweet. I'll be there."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow." She says excitedly.

"See ya, Gem." I say, then we hang up. I lay back down. I almost fall asleep when I think of the most terrifying thing.

I'm meeting One Direction tomorrow."

*End Flashback*

"You made it through!" Jessica cheers.

"Yep." I nod.

"How did it feel when she told you?" Jennifer asks.

"I was extremely happy. I just couldn't believe that I wasn't one of the forty that didn't make it." I answer truthfully.

"It had to have been amazing." Julie smiles.

"It was."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AN: I'm extremely sorry for not updating sooner! I've had so much going on and things haven't been going well at all. I apologize. I hope you guys can forgive me!

Can I get two comments and votes before I put up the next chapter?

I love every single one of you!!!!

-CookiesandBrownies

P.S. - Dedicated to one of the most amazing people ever! Love ya, Thai!