Chapter Eight - Seventh Flashback

Camryn's POV

"So, what did after she told you?" Camile asks.

"I went back to sleep." I say with a straight face.

"Really? You just got told that you made it into the last round and you go back to sleep?" Camile says, not liking my answer.

"Yes, Cami. I went back to sleep. She woke me up at six, what was I supposed to do? Jump for joy?" I ask.

"Duh!" Julie butts in.

"Well sorry for not immediately celebrating." I say, not really sorry.

"What do you mean by immediately celebrating?" Jennifer asks, wearing a weird expression on her face.

I laugh at Jennifer's expression then answer her question. "I celebrated that night."

"How?"

"With who?"

"Where?" The four girls flood me with questions.

"I went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant." I tell them.

"Did you go with anyone?" Camile asks.

"Maybe, maybe not." I smirk.

"You did, didn't you?" Jessica squeals.

"Yep." I say, not telling them with who.

"Well, who did you go with?" Jennifer asks.

"I went with Gemma." I finally answer.

The four girls scream.

"So what happened?" Julie questions.

"Well, lets start with when I was woken up to my phone ringing for the second time that day..."

*Flashback*

"What!" I growl, answering my cell phone.

"Someone's still grumpy." The person laughs.

"Gemma whatever-your-middle-name-is Styles, will you stop waking me up!" I say, angry that Gemma's woken me up twice today.

"First off, my middle name is Anne. Second off, you should be awake by now. It's like two in the afternoon." Gemma tells me.

"'I would've been up earlier if you wouldn't have woken me up so early the first time." I pout, even though I know she can't see me pout.

"Anyways, I wanted to see if you'd like to go out for dinner to celebrate?" She asks.

"Sure. Where do you wanna go to?" I say.

"I was thinking we could go to the restaurant we went to last." Gemma tells me.

"That works with me." I agree with her.

"Alright, I'll see you there at six." Gemma says.

"See ya!" I say, about to hang up. "Oh, wait! No unexpected people this time, Gem!" Gemma just laughs and hangs up.

Five and a half hours later and I'm putting the finishing touches on my outfit. Okay, fine. I'm lazing on the couch finishing an episode of Phineas and Ferb, waiting until the last minute to get ready. And that would be now. I quickly grab some jeans out of my dresser, a nice shirt from my closet and get dressed. I slip on a pair of shoes, grab my keys and run outside, leaving me with fifteen minutes to get to the restaurant.

I arrive one minute earlier, which is my new personal record. I walk into the restaurant and I see Gemma sitting in the waiting area.

"Hey, Camryn! You made it on time." Gemma says, faking shock.

"I know, I'm quite surprised myself." I say, making Gemma laugh.

"We have to wait a little bit for a table, they said they're very busy today." Gemma says, randomly.

So that's what we do. We wait.

After about ten minutes the hostess walks up to us and says, "Do you mind waiting a couple of minutes for a bigger table or would you like us to put two tables together?"

"The others haven't arrived yet, so we can wait." Gemma answers politely.

"Gemma, I thought I told you no unexpected people. Meaning just you and I." I tell Gemma once the hostess is out of ear shot.

"I know, but I couldn't tell them no." Gemma says, acting innocent.

"Ugh, thanks a lot, Gemma." I roll my eyes.

Gemma was about to say something when someone addresses her. "Sorry we're late, Gem. Someone just had to decide last minute that he wanted to tag-a-long." I look up to see that it was Harry who spoke.

"No problem, Harry. The more the merrier." Gemma smiles.

"Not for me." I mutter.

"So, is this the oh-so wonderful friend of Gemma's that you guys have been talking about?" An unfamiliar voice asks. I turn my head to the sound and see that it's the one and only Zayn Malik.

"That would be her." Someone answers. Now I know that voice, that's Niall.

 "Hey, Niall!" I greet Niall.

"Hey, Cam." Niall smiles.

The hostess then walks up to us and says, "Your table is ready." Then proceeds to lead us to it.

All I can think is that this is going to be a very interesting night.

*End Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I know it's a weird place to stop, but I really wanted to upload. I'm hoping to do a double update today, so keep an eye out for more!

Guess what, guess what, guess what??? My BFF that I've had ever since I can remember has a wattpad!! I'm super stoked! She's a Rusher, but I love her anyways. Lol, jk. It doesn't matter what fandom she's in, she's an awesome person. Y'all should follow her! Her username is @TheBTRLife . I'm also dedicating this chapter to her because she's awesome and because I can.

Oh, and I put the person who plays Camryn on the cast list. None of you know her, though. She's a friend of mine from where I currently live. I got the name Camryn from my friend Camryn and the Camryn in this story looks like an older version of my friend Camryn. Although, my friend acts nothing like the Camryn in the story and she's actually a fan of Justin Bieber, but she does like 1D too.

I hope you guys enjoy this crap filler chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be more interesting! What would you guys do if I said I'm bringing out jealous Niall?? ;)

I love each and every one of you!

-CookiesandBrownies