chapter 6

ok, here it is. me and Kaos finally got off our lazy asses and worked on this. really sorry if its shorter then the other chapters. anyway, I'm pretty sure you came here wanting a chapter. so enough of my rambling and on to the shit you, for some reason want to read.

"So, we meat again, you boneheaded dragonfly FOOL!" Kaos announced, stepping out from his hiding spot and into plain sight. His voice booming through the halls.

Cynder's eyes narrowed at the sight of the tiny tyrant. A snarl escaping her clenched fangs. "So we do" She growled.

Cynder stepped forwards and placed the piles of food back on the counter. She then turned towards the baby Portal Master and took yet another step forward. Without warning, Kaos threw his hands into the air and a black smoke billowed into the room. Cynder fumbled around blindly, trying to locate the tiny tyrant. To no avail. The smoke had completely blinded her. She cried out into the darkness, but only Kaos' crude cackling responded. Without warning, Cynder was tackled to the ground and pinned. She struggled to get to her paws, biting and snapping at the person that had pinned her, but soon stopped. A cry of pain escaping her jaw as something sharp dug into her front ankles. Binding them together tightly.

"HEY LET ME GO!"

"Why would I do that?" Kaos cackled slyly "we're gonna have so much fun together!"

Kaos pulled tightly on the bramble vine he had bound around Cynder's front ankles, drawing a little trickle of blood as the thorns lodged themselves in between her black, oily scales. With a nod of approval, he grabbed the second vine from Glumshanks and began tying it around Cynder's back ankles.

"$@&# you Kaos!" Cynder yelled at the top of her lungs "$@&# you!"

With a cry of alarm from Kaos, Cynder flapped her wings and took off to the air. Kaos clinging on for dear life to her hind legs as she rose farther and farther into the air...

"Suddenly, batman runs in the room and tries kills everyone!!!" Cynder cried, falling backwards with laughter. Clutching at her aching sides.

"What?!" Kaos questioned. "Batman isn't real!"

"Yes, he is!" Cynder yelled back "HE WAS THERE!"

"NO HE WASN'T!" Kaos yelled.

"Um... Lord Kaos? Can we finish this part of the story without being copyrighted?" Glumshanks asked nervously. "We're in enough trouble as it is-"

"SILENCE, FOOL!" Kaos screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Just let me finish my part!" Cynder growled.

"Fine... Continue"

With a cry of alarm from Kaos, Cynder flapped her wings and took off to the air. Kaos clinging on for dear life to her hind legs as she rose farther and farther into the air. Cynder desperately kicked at Kaos, trying to shake him off. Kaos scrambled to regain his hand hold. The fingers and palms of his hands being cut by the thorns. Despite the blood now running from his hands, Kaos continued to hold on. Cynder yowled as Kaos pulled tightly on the bramble vine. Making her flight pattern waver slightly.

"KAOS! LET GO!" She yowled.

"NEVER!" Kaos yelled in retaliation. "Now, DOWN DRAGONFLY! DOWN!"

"Never!" Cynder screeched

Kaos had had enough. He pulled one of his hands away, holding on tighter with the other though he had begun to slip, and snapped his fingers. Electricity crackled to life around his bloodied fingers and a blast shot through Cynder. The black-scaled dragoness let out a snarl of pain as her entire body let out an involuntary shudder, causing her to slam into the wall. The two fell to the ground with a loud SMASH. Kaos groaned, holding his head in his hands as he blinked the spots from his eyes.

"Lord Kaos? Are you alright?" Glumshanks rushed to his side, attempting to help the Tiny Tyrant to his feet.

Kaos waved him away, getting to his feet on his own. "I'm just fine, Glumwad." He snapped, then looked over to Cynder.

The dragoness lay unconscious on the tiled floor, an agonized look spread across her snout. Kaos motioned to the dragon, smirking. Glumshanks shuffled forward, kneeling down and finishing to bind the dragoness' limbs together with bramble. Kaos sneered, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. Cynder stirred once or twice in pain, the bramble digging into the flesh between her scales, Glumshanks flinching every time she made the slightest movement. After a few moments of being hunched over the dragon, Glumshanks got to his feet, turning back to his master. The lanky troll nodded. Kaos snickered to himself, striding over to the dragoness and grabbing her by the tail, beginning to drag her out of the kitchen. Glumshanks followed after him, then froze.

"L-Lord Kaos?"

"What is it this time, fool?" Kaos snapped.

Glumshanks was pointing with a shaking hand to the far corner of the kitchen. Chef Pepper Jack stood there, stone still, just staring at the two with eyes ablaze with anger. Kaos just gave the former villain a simpering smile, putting a finger to his thin lips, then walking out of the kitchen and into the conjoining hallway. Glumshanks continued to stare at Chef Pepper Jack, then ran out after Kaos. The chef sighed, looking to the floor as he turned his back to the doorway.