Introduction...ish.

"Once upon a Skylands; the Skylanders killed Kaos. The end." Cynder joked mockingly.

"NO NO NO! That never happened!" Kaos yelled, infuriated, "This is how it ACTUALLY happened, Fool! I, of course, was attacking the skylosers" Kaos announced proudly, a sickening grin spreading across his face, "I almost had th-"

"Um... Master Kaos?" Glumshanks said shyly, his voice barely detectable over Kaos' speech, wringing his hands together nervously, " Why don't we start from the beginning?"

"THIS IS THE BEGINNING, FOOL!" Kaos spat angrily, "The beginning of my reign of TERROR!"

"Actually... Lord Kaos," Glumshanks muttered under his breath, "I meant the actual beginning...:"

"SILENCE FOOL!" Kaos cried "I'm telling the story so this IS the BEGINNING!!"

"Kaos, I actually would like it if you started it from the beginning." Cynder smirked, a sweet simper to her voice. Cynder's gaze drifted from Kaos to where Glumshanks was standing, finally flinging herself at the gangly troll; who frantically tried to scramble away from the black-scaled she-dragon. "The beginning where I kill Glumshanks!"

Glumshanks yelped as Cynder dragged him backwards and pinned him to the cold stone floor, digging her silver claws into his arms. Putting her full weight on his body, making sure he couldn't escape his doomed fate. A devilish smirk spread across her snout, the petrified darkness glittering amongst the oily black scales that lined her slick body. Kaos glared at the two, clearly unimpressed.

"Stop fighting fools!" Kaos yelled, annoyed.

"Foolish fools don't call me a fool, I call foolish fools fools!" Cynder cackled in a joking tone, quoting something Kaos, was always saying whenever they called him a fool. He let out a heavy sigh, as if saying "You two idiots will be the death of me one of these days." then snapped his fingers together. Cynder let out a cry of pain and leaped off of Glumshanks' crippled body, the fractals of petrified darkness glowing brightly. Glumshanks sat up shakily, his grey eyes wide with fear. Kaos gave a satisfied smirk, then turned to face the she-dragon, who was now hunkered down in an attack position, her fangs bared and claws outstretched; flapping her wings indignantly. A low growl escaping her clenched jaws.

"Cynder. Where have you been for the past... I don't know... FOREVER!? YOU NEVER KILLED GLUMSHANKS! HE'S STILL HERE!" Kaos cried, overtaken by rage.

Cynder coiled back slightly, taken aback by Kaos' sudden outburst.

"I thought that we were going to try and tell the story EXACTLY the way it happened. And, that never happened! YOU NEVER KILLED GLUMSHANKS! I do admit, I twisted the story slightly to fit my liking but-"

"How about you let me tell the story, Lord Kaos." Glumshanks muttered quietly, eyeing the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the room, "I mean... we do have some time to kill while we wait to get out of here so..."

"WE'LL ALL TELL THE STORY!" Kaos cried, finally giving up.

Kaos sank to the ground, an enraged scowl coming into play on his face; now sitting cross-legged. Kaos pressed his back up against the mossy, crumbly, grey stone wall and folded his arms in front of his chest, clearly not caring who in Skylands told the story now. Glumshanks managed a weak smile, then sat down beside his master. Cynder followed the troll's lead, no matter how much she despised it, and curled up on the other side of Kaos, resting her head on his leg. Kaos rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But I'M gonna start."

"Whatever you wish, Master."

"I CALL THE PART AFTER KAOS!"

"...fine."