I Like You

(imagine Brady never left and there was no storm yet)

Brady's P.O.V
I can't stop thinking about it. Mikayla kissed me! The girl I've been crushing on for two years kissed me! But now, it's like she's avoiding me.

She's been taking extra guard shifts on the dark side and whenever I walk into the room she's out of there as fast as possible.

I really want to talk to her but how can I get her alone when everytime I walk in the room she walks away?

I decide it's time to talk to her. I can't keep this to my self. She kissed me and that must mean something. I'll just have to wait until after dinner to talk to her during her break in between shifts.

************************************

I don't think I've ever eaten dinner that fast. I practically shoved the plate down my throat. Mason and the staff were looking at me like I was crazy. But I don't care I have to get to Mikayla before she leaves.

I go upstairs to her room. I hear some furniture move probably a chair or something, and then I barge in.

"Mikayla!" I say. She jumps up from her desk clearly startled. "We need to talk and you need to listen and not run away,"

She starts to back towards the window but I grab her wrist and pull her towards me.

"Ever since that kiss you've been avoiding me. I really do like you Mikayla and I really care for you. I know I don't do a very good job of showing it but I do. When you kissed me it was the best thing that had ever happened to me. But now you're acting weird around me and that's worse than being rejected. But please if you don't like me can we at least go back to being friends? I really like you Mikayla but if you don't like me, I get it and I'll leave you alone. I just really at least want to stay friends," I finish. I stand there looking down at her.

She stands there for a minute looking straight into my eyes and then she does the unexpected.

She throws her hands around my neck and pulls me toward her until our lips crash. She's kissing me and immediately I kiss her back.

After a few seconds she pulls away. "I do like you Brady," she says, "I just didn't know how to tell you,"

I stare down at her and then lean in and kiss her again."I love you," I say.

"I love you too"