The Necklace

Disclaimer: I do not own Pair of Kings it is owned by Disney.

Mikayla's P.O.V

I can't believe Bradys gone! How could he? I ran out of the throne room up to my own room and broke down into tears.

For hours I just layed there helplessly on the floor crying my heart out. I finally manged to calm myself down.

I stood up and walked over to my desk. Maybe writing in my diary will make me feel better.

I'm shocked when on my desk I see a folded up piece of paper with my name on it and a little velvet box.

I pick up the paper and see that's it's a letter. It must be from Brady! I carefully open it and begin to read it.

Dear Mikayla,
I'm sorry. By the time you are reading this I'm sure you will already have read the note I left for Boomer and know why I left. I'm leaving because in order to be a better king I need to mature. I know you probably know that I heard you last night in the jungle but please don't blame yourself for this. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I've tried to get you to like me for two years and I was about to give up when you kissed me. I thought that I finally had a chance but now that I know the only way you'll love me is if I mature, that's what I'll do. I promise you that I will return someday I just need some time. Take this necklace I left you as a reminder of my promise to come back and that I will always care for you no matter what even if in the end you don't want to be with me. I will always love Mikayla.
With all my heart,
King Brady.

Tears threaten to spill from my eyes. I set down the letter and picked up the box with my trembling hands. The necklace was gorgeous!

It was a simple black chord with a lavender gem stone chunk hanging from it.

I slip it over my head and promise myself that I will not take it off until Brady returns