Youtube video

This will be the first time you and Grayson will be making a YouTube video. You set up the camera and start. "Grayson is in the shower and if you are wondering who am I we will tell you... umm well this is awkward I will just tell you who I am Grayson girlfriend "you say. You smile really hard. " I know some of you may not approve because of my race but I really don't care fuck" you say very proudly. You here footsteps and it must be Grayson. "Babe" Grayson yells. "I'm in here "you say looking up at the camera. He comes in with his towel on and his dick is hard 😳 . "I couldn't stop thinking about you in the shower" he says playing with his hair ,"Can you help me out y/n" he says very sexually and frustrated. You just stare at him. "Umm Grayson" you say. But he walks over towards you and kisses you on the lips you just went with the kiss. He gets up and was about to take his towel off until he seen the camera. "You were trying to make a video of us doing it I always wanted to make one with you ❤️" he says . Then it hit you. "Shit Grayson I was making a YouTube video and no we aren't making a video crazy and it was recording the whole time"You say. "Damn it well I'll just edit the part where I was about to take off my towel "he says laughing. You throw a pillow at him . "We still making the video right " he says with a serious face. "Maybe Gray " you say. "Well lets make this YouTube video and the other one" he says with a smirk. Oh man you say in your head he is about to go crazy.

A/N Thanks for all the people who gave me ideas ❤️ much love 😘