Time for Hell

Sorry it took me so long to update but here is my next chapter!!

Chapter 2:

Nico's P.O.V

Percy looked at me with alarm. "What's going on Nico?" he asked standing up and rushing over to him with Thalia and Annabeth right on his heels.

"Hazel and I were guarding the camp and everything was fine at first," he said "we were sitting there talking when everything started to go wrong. We heard this noise come from the trees. I told her I would check it out, so I walked off to find out what it was. I walked in to the trees and found a Scythian Dracanae. I killed it with my sword and then I started heading back to Hazel when I heard her scream. I ran over to her and she was on the ground screaming. She mumbled something about a pit scorpion before she passed out. So I picked her up and carried her to the infirmary so they could treat her. And then I came here to get you guys." I finished explaining everything and we all rushed to the infirmary to find Hazel.

Piper, Annabeth, Clarisse, and Thalia rushed over to the cot Hazel was laying on and the four of them started talking in fluent Greek. I was pulled to the side by Percy who looked nervous.

"Are you ok?" Percy asked. I could feel his sea green eyes staring at me.

"No Im not fine Percy my sister could die and she is the only person I have left," I yelled and everyone turned to stare at me "if she dies this will be just like Bianca for me all over again!" I yelled again and then
turned and ran out of the Infirmary.

Hazel's P.O.V

I woke up to the shouting of my brother. I still felt a little dizzy and I had a major headache. Everyone was so focused on Nico no one noticed me sit up.

"What was that about?" I said and everyone jumped and looked me. Suddenly Annabeth, Thalia, Piper, and Clarisse all tackled me at once.

"Guys!" I squealed "will someone tell me why I am in the hospital wing!" I yelled to get everyone's attention.

"Well," Clarisse said "you got attacked by a pit scorpion." She finished looking at Hazel with a nervous look.

"I need to go and find Nico," I said standing up. I grabbed my sword and was about to run out of the door when Annabeth grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at her "What?" I asked wrenching my arm free from her grasp.

"Ill come with you," she said unsheathing her dagger "just incase."

Annabeth's P.O.V

It was really hard chasing Hazel, she was running really fast. I finally spotted Nico sitting by the lake "Hazel," I called because she was about to run right past him.

"What Annabeth I have to....." she said following my gaze to Nico "Nico!" she called running to him.

Nico turned around just as Hazel tackled him to the ground. He wrapped his arm around his little sister and smiled. I smiled as he whispered something in Hazels ear that made her smile.

I didn't want to intrude on them so I turned and headed to find Thalia and Percy. As I walked I thought about all the times I had tackled Percy like that.

I smile to my self as I walked into the sword arena. I knew that's where I would find Percy and Thalia fighting as always. I walked up to them and took out my dagger.

"Hey guys!" I said as they looked up at me smiling.

So what do you guys think of it so far?