Chapter 15- A Week

Start from the beginning

---***---***

"Lady Aria... We're almost to the Palace," Volstagg woke me. I sat up straight, and looked around. People were staring at me strangely.

A week.

"How did you find me?"

"Loki had us search everywhere."

"Us?"

"Lady Sif, Thor and the Warriors Three."

"Why did you help?"

"We were helping a friend, a frantic friends." Volstagg chuckled and I blushed.

"Why were you having an episode?" Volstagg asked me in the and tone I had asked him my questions.

"I..."

"It is alright, you need not tell."

I took him up on his offer. Biting my lip I struggled not to have another panic attack.

Would I really be the cause of all these innocent peoples death?  I asked myself, my lower lip trembling.

If not I would be married and with a bunch of fire ice babies. Who was the ice man? Loki.

I could just toss myself off of the bridge by the Bifrost. End both complicated situations; wouldn't be my first time.

"We're here." Volstagg said and I looked up. Loki was seen in the distance pacing on the palace steps. When he saw the horse, and me on it, he took off in a sprint. I reached my arms out and when he approached he pulled me off the horse into an embrace.

"Aria." He whispered and I could feel the worry and relief in his arms as he pulled me close. He pulled back and cupped my cheeks with his palms. He placed a kiss on my lips, not caring if Volstagg saw. His lips were soft and familiar on mine, when he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine.

"Where... where did you go?" He asked as he stared at me in the eyes.

"Lofn... I went with Lofn and..."

"Lofn." Loki growled angrily and rose. He helped me stand and looked over to Volstagg who was gaping at the two of us.

"Get her back and get her fed please. And thank you Volstagg, so much, for finding her." Loki said and I watched him.

"No!" I yelled and Loki paused,  "D.. don't go. Please."

He sighed in frustration and turned to me, "Aria..."

"Please Loki... I'm tired and afraid and I just want you to hold me." I held a sob in. Loki nodded and took me bridal style in his arms.

"Thank you Volstagg, again." Loki said and began to walk away. He was silent the whole time, staring straight ahead thoughtfully. I curled into the familiarity of his arm; from the feel of his muscles to the scent of his body.

When we got to his room he set me on his bed and pulled one of his long 'pirate' shirts out. He came towards me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Do you need help changing?"

I shook my head and Loki nodded. He went to walk out but I caught his hand.

"Just turn around, don't leave me alone." I pleaded and Loki looked at me with pure worry. He nodded and spun around on his heels.

I went to lift my arm, but my muscles were tired and gave out. I tried again with the same results. I felt my cheeks heat up when I realized what I had to do.

"L... Loki?" I whispered; scratching the back of my neck.

He turned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion upon seeing me unchanged.

"I need help."

He nodded and stepped to my side, he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "I will not look."

"Okay."

Loki leaned forward and began to unbutton the front of my dress, when he got to the bottom he slid off the vest. Then he gently rolled me onto my stomach. I slid my hair off my shoulder and rested my head on my arms.

He began to unlace the back of my corset. His fingers gentle and soft, he opened the corset and slid one hand under my ribs, sliding the corset out from under me.

He unzipped the bottom of the dress and rolled me back onto my back. He kept his eyes on me as he slid the dress down my body, leaving me in a bra and undies.

He took the shirt in one hand lifted me against him in the other. He layed out the shirt flat and set me back down. He gazed down into my eyes as he slid my arms into the holes. He then buttoned up his shirt again. He tucked me under the blankets and smiled, kissing my forehead. 

"I'm going to order some food for you," He said and walked out. I just cuddled into the bed and closed my eyes. Loki would have to explain how I was gone a week.

My head was aching, my stomach was grumbling and my throat parched. The door opened and Loki came in, a trey of food and drinks in hand.

"Eat up," He said and I obeyed eagerly. Downing the delicous foods and slurping the drinks. By the end I was full and drowsy, I took Loki's hand and pulled him to the bed. He sighed with a smile and laid down next to me. He propped himself up on one elbow and ran his fingers through my hair.

"What scared you so mch?" He asked and I shook my head and rolled onto my side, "Aria?"

I didn't answer, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mobile update, excuse any errors or shortness of chapter.

Love you all!

- Gillian