CHAPTER 81: Will You Really Let Me Leave?

Start from the beginning

Wu Suowei didn't know whether it was because he was used to it, but he still had the urge to smash the phone when he heard Yue Yue whining on the other side although the tactics had been adjusted. Luckily, Chi Cheng quickly hung up the phone, and Wu Suowei barely able to curb his urge within the limited time.

This time, Wu Suowei spoke first and didn't wait for Chi Cheng to say anything.

"Go back quickly."

It was spoken rather insincerely, and with a little reluctance but he was far from being a hypocrite.

Chi Cheng's eyes darkened. He held the back of Wu Suowei's head, strongly pulled Wu Suowei towards him and his strong brows were against Wu Suowei's forehead. Wu Suowei's breath was dominated by tobacco smell.

"You will really let me leave?"

Wu Suowei felt like he wasn't himself, but an actor in a drama. Because he was too deep in the drama, he didn't need to feign his expression, and his words flew out effortlessly.

"Don't forget that your snakes were still being captivated by your dad."

Their gazes met, the hidden desires surged and they were overwhelmed with feelings. The feelings were indescribable.

Chi Cheng's hand trailed down toward Wu Suowei's hand. The skins scraped against one another, Wu Suowei could easily remove his hold as long as he moved his wrist but it looked like he would never let go of Chi Cheng's hold. Wu Suowei really wanted to have fun to his heart content, became willful like before the tactic changed, and made that woman hid under the blanket as she wept.

At the end, he still restrained himself.

Instead of making her cry once, might as well make her cry for a lifetime.

Wu Suowei pulled his hand away from Chi Cheng's hand, forced out a smile, pat Chi Cheng's shoulder and said: "Quickly go. I cannot take a bath and change my clothes if you don't go. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. I have to go to bed early."

Chi Cheng suddenly pulled Wu Suowei's waist and hugged him firmly.

Wu Suowei ruthless jabbed Chi Cheng with his elbow and snarled, "You spend your free time with me but you don't have any time to spend with your father!"

After he said that, he pushed Chi Cheng away and walked sullenly toward the clinic. He dragged his feet and firmly clutched his fists. I'll keep on gnashing my teeth! Quickly go away. If you don't leave, I might not be able to let you go!

Chi Cheng had really left...

When Wu Suowei was taking a bath, he heard the bell at the entrance door rang, and his heart was pounding madly. Could it be that you come back? Don't come back! Otherwise, all my efforts are in vain!