☆ The Story of Tonight ☆

General P.O.V
Millie and Finn had been having fun the whole night! There was so much food to eat; from chocolate fondue to sushi! Not only was there food, but there were so many fun activities. There were contests, and a photo booth! It was about 7:30pm by now.
"Finn, this is so fun!" Millie said. They had been chatting the whole night, and Millie hadn't realized how fond she was of him.
"I'm glad you're having fun!" Finn said. He seems so different. I'm glad I gave him a chance. Plus, it must be hard for him with his parents away all the time and all. He didn't care about his grades, but, he probably had a lot of other problems on his mind. Millie thought, feeling sorry for this boy whom she had hated not too long ago. The whole night, she had been feeling weird. She got butterflies in her stomach whenever he talked to her, or whenever he smiled. What? There is no way in the world I can be falling for Finn Wolfhard. No. Way. Millie thought to herself, unsure with her own thoughts. Ah, stop it Millie. Stop denying it. Her heart told her. You like Finn Wolfhard.
• • •
Finn had a crush on Millie ever since, last year maybe? He started to realize that it didn't matter that they were complete opposites. Opposites attract anyways, right?
"Finn, I think we should get going. My curfew is 9." She said, sighing with a slightly disappointed face.
"Aw, alright." Finn said. He looked down at his watch and it was about 8:30.
• • •
"I really had fun tonight." Said Millie, smiling and slightly blushing.
"Oh, um, I did too." Said Finn, blushing as well.
"Bye I guess." Said Finn waving, as they arrived at her doorstep.
"Wait!" Called Millie.
"Huh?" Said Finn, turning back around.
"I-I need to tell you something." Millie said, her cheeks turning a dark shade of red.
"Yeah?" Finn said, feeling his cheeks heat up even more. Oh God, what was she gonna say? At the very moment, butterflies were zooming around in both of their stomachs.
"I-" she said, stopping.
"Nevermind. It's not important." Millie said, chickening out.
"Oh. Ok." Said Finn, slightly disappointed. He tried to hide it in his voice.
"Bye." Millie said.
"Bye." Finn replied.
I'll sure remember the story of tonight, they both though to themselves.
• • •
Here's another chapter for you guys! I hope you like it. Feel free to tell me if this book is going to slow. I just want it to seem more realistic. ❤️
-Sarah 💖