☆ Rain ☆

Millie's P.O.V
Today is the day I was going to hang out with Finn. No big deal! Although, I was really excited. Today, I decided to wear my new dress, with a necklace that had an "M" on it. I wore white tights, and flats. (The dress and shoes were both pink) I decided to put on a little bit of makeup today. I looked in the mirror, thinking that this outfit looked cute enough to hang out with Finn. Wait- what am I thinking? I'm not trying to impress Finn, am I?
• • •
It was lunchtime, and I was walking to the cafeteria with Sadie.
"He's actually not that bad." I was telling Sadie.
"Did you really just say that?" Sadie said shocked.
"Yep. And we're hanging out today." I said, cheerfully.
"Seriously?!" she said even more shocked.
We finally got into the lunch room, and I guess we were a little bit late then everybody else. When we opened the door, everyone turned to stare at us.
"Abort." Sadie whispered, trying to walk away. I pushed her forward as we continued walking, as everyone went back to eating lunch and chatting with their friends.
"Oh, Millie!" said Finn.
"Oh. Hey Finn!" I said. Sadie just stood behind me, not believing what was happening right before her eyes.
"So, I kind of wanted to introduce you to my friends." he said, with his hands in his pockets.
"Um, sure! Why not!" I said enthusiastically. Sadie just followed me, still surprised.
We arrived at his table, and saw all of his friends sitting there.
"Okay. Here is Noah, Gaten and Caleb." he said. Of course I already knew who they were. I might be a quiet, smart girl, but I still knew about popularity statuses in school. They were all the cool kids.
"Finn, who's she?" asked Caleb.
"Probably just another girl who's followed him over here." said Gaten casually, as if it happened often.
"No, actually. This is Millie. Remember? We've known her since elementary school. At least I did." Finn explained.
"Oh, yeah! I remember you. The teacher's pet." said Caleb, nodding his head. Their friend Noah stayed quiet.
"Nice to meet you all, but Sadie and I are gonna go.." I said, making it clear that this situation was awkward.
"Oh, ok." said Finn, looking sad.
"Bye." I said waving.
I looked out at the window, seeing he rain fall. I wonder how many people Finn has actually liked. But it's not like I care, right?
• • •
We're starting to get somewhere! So, Yayy! Also I just realized my chapters are really short, so sorry for that. ❤️
-Sarah