61

I was getting ready for the party that Enrique invited me to for a get together. He didn't say anything about the girls getting together, so I didn't mind.

I buttoned my collared shirt all the way up and tucked it into my pants. I grabbed my belongings and left Davi with my mom, "bye take care love you!" My mom yelled out waving bye, "I love you too!" I blew a kiss and I left.

I went into my car and drove off into the location he sent us. After the 25 minute or so ride, I looked around and noticed Chloe's car.

I breathed in and out slowly, "hey Neymar!" I turned around and met another Brazilian guy who was the same height as me.

"Oh hi," I smiled softly. "Chloe's here if you wanna talk to her?" I nodded my head and headed inside the big party house.

I looked and walked around swiftly, smiling at everyone who greeted me. "Neymar!" Piqué looked over at me and motioned for me to come over, "who you looking for?" He sipped from his wine glass.

I shrugged, "no one." He smirked, "you're looking for her right?" Her glanced over me and to Chloe," I smiled and chuckled.

"No, but thanks for leading me to her." I walked off, "no problem!" He yelled out.

She was at the bar by herself ordering a 'Shirley Temple'.

I came up on her silently and stood beside her, "I thought you didn't drink alcohol?" I looked over at her and she smiled, causing her dimples to show.

"It's not alcohol Neymar, it's non-alcoholic," she stated rolling her eyes at me and taking it from the bartender.

"It's still the same thing," I said taking it from her hand and taking a sip.

She scoffed, "it's not because I won't get drunk off of this." She punched my arm softly after I gave her drink back.

"Ouch, it's tasty too." I licked my lips and she eyed me then looked away nervously.

"What's wrong?" I smirked, "nothing." She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "you were happy now you're all clammed up in a shell." She smiled again, "shut up." She looked at me.

"There it is," I smiled.

"Follow me," I said and she looked at me confusingly, "sure why not." She shrugged and followed me up the stairs to the balcony and we leaned over the railing.

"You look very beautiful tonight," I said looking off into the distance.

At the corner of my eye she blushed and looked down, "thank you, you look handsome as well." She replied, I looked over at her.

"Why are you with him?" Her eyes looked into mine while her eyes knitted together.

"What?"

"Why are you with him?"

"I don't understand?"

"James," I said looking into her eyes.

"Because I love him, he cares about me, he shows he cares, and he's there for me." She said truthfully but half was a lie.

"You're lying," I stated showing no emotion.

"I'm not lying," she crossed her arms.

"He's not always there for you, you guys always get into arguments." She looked at me, "and how would-" I cut her off.

"Because I can see in your eyes that you're hurting that's happening between the both of you." She looked away knowing it was the truth.

"He's moving to Chelsea this summer," her eyes started watering.

I looked over at her and realized that what I said hurt her, "I'm sorry I didn't know." I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"It's not your fault," she sniffles and looked at me.

"For how long?" I looked back into her eyes and she leaned onto my shoulder.

She stayed silent and I knew what the answer was now, "I'm guessing he's not on loan." Tears began to fall down her cheek and I wiped them off.

I stood up straight with her and I held her in my arms, "just know that I will be here for you and always." I stroked her hair softly, we both pulled away and I put a hand on her cheek and leaned in.