44

When we walked to the car it was silent and no one had said a word.

"Chloe are you okay?" The young light skinned boy asked and tugged onto her hand.

"Junior I'm fine." That was his 25th time asking if she was fine due to the quietness.

"Come on Junior, let's go." Cristiano had excused Juniors behavior and understood what was happening between James and Chloe at the moment.

Cristiano grabbed the younger boys hand and walked to their car.

"Bye Chloe and James!" Isco and Toni waved and left in the same car.

When they had entered the car it was still silent, Chloe looked at James.

"Come on James! Are you really that jealous?" She asked him shaking my head.

"No!" He started the engine.

"James it's just Neymar! I'm just going to let you remember! Who am I with? Huh!? Who am I in a relationship and whose not!?" Chloe yelled at him.

"God damnit Chloe! You're mine! I don't want Neymar taking you away from me! Can't you see!? Neymar had feelings for you! Open your damn eyes! And one day you'll be leaving me for him!" He had yelled back and he knew those words had pierced through Chloe's heart.

Now she had knew what had caused this. She opened her mouth but closed it again. "James I would never leave you. Especially your rival," The younger girl sighed and took his hand in hers.

"I love you James, I wouldn't leave you for anyone. I promise, trust me."

Those words had echoed in his mind, 'trust me'. He nodded and looked at her and she kissed him.

He kissed her back and he had drove off after.

A/U:

This chapter wasn't probably the best but
I'll try my best in the next chapter. I'm just having some difficult time right now. I have to squeeze in this book while I have school to be focusing on and my soccer team (yes I play soccer, I'm in a club) I have to work on also.

I'm also injured because of left knee. My knee is currently out of place which means more pain (jk) and I could probably work on this story without interruptions.

There will be or might be a schedule of when I'll be uploading chapters by chapters later on if things get more intense.

Love you guys xx