3

*Chloe's POV*

I giggled as he pulled me into his arms. I looked up and kissed him, while he kissed me back and smiled. Thoughts started rummaging through my head.

What if Sergio finds out?

What will he do?

Will he get mad?

What will the team say?

My thoughts were disrupted by James. "Are you alright?" He looked at me worryingly, "I'm fine, it's just these thoughts." He looked at me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

  "I know it's about us, your brother, and the team." He frowned. "But whatever happens between us is just you and me princesa." He paused and looked over at me, "just know that no one can go between us because I love you." He kissed my forehead, assuring me.

I smiled, "I love you too. Now let's go get breakfast I'm starving." I giggled and got up.

He got up quickly and held onto my hand and spun me around, making me giggle and kiss him. "You should put clothes on first," he mumbled into the kiss. "This is mine." He smiled, squeezing my bum and then slapping it, causing me to squeal. I playfully smacked his arm, getting a wink in return.

We both had gotten dressed and left his house, entering his car. We drove off, "So McDonalds?" I looked at him and held his hand. "Starbucks." I replied. "Alright," he smiled and caressed my hand.

I ordered an iced coffee, and he ordered whatever he wanted.

We both headed back to his place to hang out. I broke the silence asking him a question, "So, are we a thing or?" I played around with my fingers nervously. He chuckled and looked at me, "are you serious?" He replied.

I nodded, he looked at me realizing I wasn't joking. "Mue amor, you know I love you a lot, even if we just met." He pulled me close with my back to his chest. "What happened yesterday makes us together, I wouldn't leave you just because of what happened last night. Yes, I know you're Sergio's little sister, but I'll make sure I'll treat you like you're my queen." He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Te amo cariño," I smiled, "yo también te amo," I kissed his cheek.

James and I cuddled on the couch watching some old movies, slowly falling asleep.

A/N:

I suddenly regret making this book because I sound like a little kid making this with all the incorrect grammar and the short chapters. :(