"An Encounter From The Past..."

-Tomika's P.O.V

We were about to enter the Cafe then suddenly...She appeared....

"...Zack..." A sweet, gentle voice spoke to our side making us stop on our tracks and looked at her

When Zack turned around..he had a really surprise look on his face when he realized who he has seen...

"Zack.. what's wrong?" I asked him as I look towards the direction he was looking.. I was curious.. the sight I had seen surprised me... I didn't expect that to happened..

"...Myka...." Zack spoke... Myka? who is she? Zack's cousin? Friend?...or.....?

"It's been awhile... how you've been?" This "Myka" girl asked then smiled a sweet smile that I know I can't make....

"I've been...Good! You?" Zack responded back... ughhh! why does he looks so happy? How many weeks? days? has it been?

"Fine as always... it was a surprise to see you here.... it's been.... a year, right?" Myka.. said putting on a cute aura around her... She was so darn cute! unlike me....

"Yeah... that long huh?" He chuckled a bit... they are completely ignoring me...Ughh!

They keep on chit-chatting.. he didn't even bother to introduce me to her... seriously?! Ughh!.. I guess.. I should introduce myself then..

"Ahem!" I faked a cough... "umm... Hi I'm Tomika Young..and you are?" I came inbetween them...

"Ohh... Hi Tomika... I'm Myka Jane Washington... just call me Myka.." She smiled at me and offered a hand for a handshake..

"Tss... what's your relationship with Zack?" I don't know why... but i'm getting pissed by her...

"I'm his.....ex-girlfriend... you?"

"I'm.... I'm his... his... his... uhhh..." I stuttered... what am I to him?.. he is courting me... but what does that mean? Am I his friend? Lover? What am I to him?

"His..?" I saw a glimpse of her smirking...? ... "I'm...his...uhh.. I don't know..." What exactly am I to him?

"...Gotta go.." Without looking back I ran back to the house as fast as I could..

"TOMIKA! WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I could hear his voice getting more quiet as I ran..... I don't know why I ran... I felt.. Insecure... or maybe I was just jealous....

I didn"t know what to do....

"TOMIKA!!!" I hear zack's voice... getting closer... then footsteps getting louder by the minute...

"Tomika! *pant* why *pant* did you *pant* leave me..?" He asked.. panting like crazy.. of course.. he was running..after all..

"Because.. because.. you have her now.. you don't need me anymore..."

"What are you saying? You are the one I love... I have my eyes only on you..."

"Only you.. no one else
.. I love you.... just trust me,okay?"

"..okay...I'll trust you.." I don't need to trust that Myka girl.. I just need to trust him...

He hugs me and I hug him back... we had a good mood around us.. until..

"Umm... excuse me.. I'm sorry for disturbing your embrace but... Zack.. you dropped this.. and.." she handed Zack his handkerchief that he supposedly dropped...

"And..?" I asked

"Zack.. can I borrow Tomika for awhile? I need to talk to her.." Zack nodded and Myka signaled me to follow her to a corner..

"So.. what did you want to talk about?" I said as I crossed my arms on chest

"I'm going to make Zack fall for me!" She exclaimed confidently..

"Why? You still love him?" I smirked.. but a bit of nervousness in my voice but it wasn't that obvious..

"Y-yeah! so what? It doesn't concern you,right?" She hesitated a bit... I smirk..

"Does it?... So tell me.. How will you make Zack fall for you?" I asked smirking.. hehe. i'm having so much funn~

"I.. will make him fall for me just like how I did it before.." She seemed a bit nervous and hesitant but she put up a straight face.. with confidence written all over it...

"How did you exactly?" I asked smirking making her stutter.. haha.. so much fun~

"I .. I uhh... umm... It's none of your business!!" She exclaimed in.. Anger? hmp! I don't care..

"What if it is? What will you do?" I smirked..

"W-whatever! To make this conversation short.. I WON'T and NEVER will give up on Zack!!" She said as she quickly run away.... ha! That was easier than I thought...

Whatever... she won't bother us again, right? I hope it is not the opposite..

I get back to Zack..

"Welcome back.." He looks around.. is he looking for Myka?

"umm.. Tomika.. Where's Myka?" He asked . Ughh! Why are you looking for her? You already have me!

"she already left... she said her best regards to you..." I said then faked a smile.. How can I possibly smile in that situation?! .. Ughh!!..

We came back to the Cafe and talked about things... guess what we were talking about?.. If you said Myka then you are damn right!.. we talked about Myka!

He keeps on talking about her! like.. Myka here.. Myka there.. Myka everywhere!! ughh!! I'm sick of this!!

"Umm... Zack... Do you still love her?"

-Zack's P.O.V

"Umm... Zack... Do you still love her?" Tomika suddenly asked making me stop from our topic..

"What? who?" I asked.. but I do know who though.. I just want her to ask me herself..

"...You know... Myka.." she said a bit embarrassed but mostly.. Angry?

"Ohh.. What about her?" I asked like I'm clueless but I'm not that kind of person.. I'm not that dense you know..

"You know... Do you still love her?" She asked bravely but definitely she is crazy nervous inside.. I know her that well to know it..

"Hmm... Do I?" I teased her a bit.. she glares at me.. "Well, no.. not anymore.. What made you ask that?" I ask..

"Well.. maybe it's because.. You KEEP on TALKING about HER.." She said emphasizing the "keep", "talking" and "Her"...

wait! Could she be....? Seriously?

"Wait.. Don't tell me.. Tomika.. Are you perhaps.. JEALOUS of MYKA?" I asked emphasizing "Jealous" and "Myka"..

I smirk her face becomes bright red.. she is damn cute when she blushes..

"W-Wha-What?? M-Meee Je-je-Jealous??? N-n-No W-Waayy.. " She denies.. hehehe.. she is so darn adorable..

"Really? I think you're denying it..." I tease her more..

"I-i-i-I'm n-n-not!" She is still bright red...

"Really?.. ok then.. I don't care if you are not that honest.. but. That's the part of you that I love so much~" Is it just me? or I'm being to sweet?

"W-Wh-Whatt??.." She turns a more brighter and darker shade of red...

"I said.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~" then she turns red.. sooo red that she's probably gonna burn me with her.. but I don't mind.. I do really love her..

But today was unexpected... I didn't imagine that she will come..                                                             "An Encounter From The Past..."

****

*EDITED PART***

How was the chapter guys? Awseome, right? hahaha... I might not update the next chapter this weekend because i'll be going on a trip to Camiguin,Philippines

Comment below for some trip tips that could help me.. it would be awesome.. thanks!