"Confessing...."

-Tomika's P.O.V

It has been weeks since Zack and I made up.....we are still pretending to be a couple.....but it seems like Zack is...I don't know...how should I put this?......Zack is acting much sweeter...much kinder....to sum it up..he is acting weird.....I don't know why...

like for example....he treats me to lunch..which is not the usually...he brings my things not just when Ashtonn is around he does it all the time! it's weird! I know I should be thankful but..it's just not him....I like him much better just the way he is....I may sound really cheesy but it's the truth...Zack isn't just Zack.....wait..does that mean I like Zack?

"Hi Tomika..." Speak of the devil...... "Ohh...Hey Zack!" I replied how I usually do and he smiles at me warmly that I can feel my cheeks burning...what has gotten into me?

"What do you want for lunch today?" here he goes again...."Same as yesterday please..." I said and he just stares in my eyes making stare at him too...for a few seconds we stayed like that like frozen statues then I quickly looked away...blushing then he quickly take our lunches....

he came back with our orders....and he was being gentler and kinder....I should ask him what's wrong......

"Zack...." I mumbled seriously and he gets the hint and changes hi face into serious mode..

"Yes Tomika?" he asks...here goes nothing....You can do this Tomika!

"Zack...why are you being kind to me? What is the reason? Zack I'm confused and Weirded out....Why is it that you are changing? and I don't like it....Is anything wrong? you can tell me....if you need money..just tell me..."

"Zack you can trust me.....open up to me.....please tell me what's wrong...." I worriedly said to him....

"If you want to know it so badly then on tomorrow afterschool at the fountain.....I'll tell you something....." And with that he left

"Huh? W-wait I don't get it!" I attempt to stop him from leaving

"Didn't you hear me? Tomorrow...." And then he left me....as his shadow slowly disappears..I see him take out something.....

Well whatever, he is finally opening up to me!

*******

"What did you say now?!"

"I said, Zack is going to tell me something important later afterschool...."

"Ehh??? OMG! This is your chance!" Summer excitedly squealed

"Chance?" I asked

"Yup! Chance.... You should just tell him your feelings....!!" Summer suggested

"Yeah...i shoul- wait! No way!!"

"Ehh? But why not?" She asked curiously and it kinda annoys me.....

"Well, why you say? Well....I..umm...I....can't I just can't!" I said.....and I'm sure I'm really red right now.....

"Is it too embarrassing?"

"W-what? O-of course not! I W-wouldn't be embarrassed in such a little thing!"

I hear her giggle and smirk...oh no! I have a bad feeling about this!

"Really?" I see her smirk "Y-yeah...." I nervously nodded....

"Then.....tell him!" She passionately said (she is acting like a love expert..only acting tho)

"Why should I?" I asked her...I do have a point..why should I even do it?

"Well,it's simple! Do you want your relationship would just remain a 'Pretend'? Do you not want to start a real one? But the real question is Do you actually like him?"