Part 7 i'd erase my thoughts if only i knew how (Loose My Mind )

Part 7

'You done with my laptop? 'Yeah one sec just need to log off'  'What you up to tomorrow then?' he asked smiling at me. 'Urmmm not sure probably go and see Jess' 

after 20 minutes of talking i got up and closed the laptop

'I'm just going to sit in the garden need some air.' I said putting on my slippers. i walked down the stairs and out the back door. After 10 minutes of sitting there thinking the door opened and Nathan walked out. 'You know i know there is something wrong.' he said sitting down next to me. 'I'm fine honest thanks though' 'Well i know you're not and i'm going to find out some way.' He put is arm around me and pulled me into his chest. I felt safe here like nothing else mattered. Oh what was i thinking these stupid thoughts in my head we're just friends. I thought to myself. It was Jays' birthday tomorrow.

*NEXT DAY AT 7:00PM*

Cynth and Ais were over. I hadn't really spoken to Ais much but she was lovely! She was so bubbly and was so smiley. Everyone was drinking, we had ordered a Chinese. I payed the delivery man then brought it into everyone. 'Food's here!' I said putting it down on the table. After everyone had eaten the food and spoken for a while Cynth had to go. She said bye to everyone then headed off in a taxi.  'DARES?' Tom shouted. Everyone sat in a circle as seev downed his drink so that we could use his bottle in the middle. It landed on Max. Don't ask me why but Tom had a lemon in his hand. 'Eat this lemon in 1 minute!' they all laughed as Maxs' face was hilarious. You know when you laugh so much your stomach hurts. Max spun the bottle and it landed on Nath. 'Write kiss Za! for 3o seconds!' i looked at Tom who was giving me evils. I was just having a bit of fun? Nathan leant over to me and kissed me for 30 seconds, smiling after. You know fireworks were going off in my stomach. I know it didn't mean anything, or did it! Tom got up and walked out upstairs. 'Erghh' i said getting up following him. 'What was that?' i asked. 'What was what, i should be asking you the same thing!' He said with his voice raised. 'It was a dare Tom a dare! It meant nothing!' 'You promised me you wouldn't get close to any of them like that!' 'Oh my god Tom Its was a DARE! GET OVER IT!' i shouted walking into my room. I slammed the door, put my head into the pillow and i started to cry! i couldn't even help it. 'Can i come in?' i lay there still crying. 'You know he's just protective' A voice said next to me. i sat up. 'Shhh stop crying' he said giving me a hug. 'I'm sorry if i knew that's how he would have reacted i wouldn't have done it' he said. 'It was a game it was a bit of fun' i said. 'Thank you Nath!' i hugging him. 

'WHAT THE HELL I COME TO SAY SORRY AND YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!' Tom said as he opened my door.

"TOM JUST SHUT UP WERE FRICKING HUGGING! STOP BEING SO PROTECTIVE! GET OVER YOURSELF!!' he said going back into his room slamming the door.

'Come on let's go back downstairs it's Jay Birds Birthday' he said smiling getting up walking down the stairs. 'Sorry Jay' i said sitting down. 'It's fine you alright ZaZa' he said giving me a hug. 

*2 HOURS LATER*

Tom was still in his room and everyone was going to bed.

*Jays P.O.V*

We sat on the end of my bed and she picked up Avatar and put it into the dvd player. I loved Ais (as a bestfriend) We had known each other since we were little but 2 years ago she moved to London so i couldn't see her much. She put on her onezy! 'OH NO JAY!' she said with an evil grin! "YOU HAVEN'T HAD BIRTHDAY BUMPS!' she laughed as she picked up a pillow and hi me with it 20 times. 'Awh thanks for that Aisybear' I laughed. She was watching the film when i picked up a glass of water and chucked it over her face! 'THIS GAME IS ON  BITCH!' she laughed getting up and walking over to my skittle draw. 'you wouldn't!' i smiled. 'I WOULD!' she laughed taking a big handful of skittles out of my draw and just dropping them on the floor.

Feedback? :D By the way THANK YOU FOR READING :D xx