Part 5 - I know you won't die for me (lyric from Lie to me)

Part 5

I was still unpacking all of my things. All of the boys were downstairs. They seemed to be getting on really well! Just then i heard a little knock on my door! 'Come in!' 'Alright Nath?' i smiled. 'Yeahh, they've all gone to the pub and i'm too young ahaa' He chuckled lightly. 'unlucky' i laughed getting my hair dryer etc out of my suitcase. He walked towards me and sat on the floor. His back resting on the end of the bed! 'Tell me about yourself' He said smiling. ' Urm my names Zara, i'm 16 Tom's my brother' I laughed. 'no you plonker stuff i don't know!' 'Like what?' Okayy ahaa ' How comes Tom auditioned? 'Urmm he saw it told me about it and then wasn't sure if he should go for it!, but i convinced him to go and Walla he got in it' i said with a smile on my face. 'How comes you auditioned for it?' 'My best friend Molly saw it and told me about it! Molly was the girl with me at the audition meeting thing the other day, and i got through' he laughed. 'Want to watch a film Za?' he asked. 'Yeah sure' i smiled. ' I will be downstairs in 5 minutes i'm going to get changed' i said getting a pair of pj shorts and a vest top out. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs with my deuvet. I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa next to Nathan who was wearing some joggers and a t-shirt. There was popcorn on the table. I was sitting on the sofa next to Nath the film was half way through suddenly my Phone rang scaring the crap out of us. 

*on the phone*

"hello" "Zara where the hell are you, Tom and Jess' Ahh crud it was mum. 'I said we've gone away, we're not coming back so just leave me alone please?' 'You've wrecked my life Zara!' I don't know why this made me so angry. 'And you don't think you've wrecked ours! Were 16 and 20 and have to look after your daughter! Since when have you ever cared what we're doing! 2 days after you were let out of hospital with Jess we were told to look after her because you wanted to go away. When she wants to know more about you when she's older i have to say no Jess your mum doesn't give a shit about you! You only talk to us when you need something! Goodbye mum!' I said hanging up the phone. Crud forgot nathan could hear me :$ 'You alright?' he asked. Oh i must seem mental! oh god. 'Yeah' i said letting a tear fall down my cheek. He pulled me towards him giving me a hug! 'You know i'm always here Zaza if you need a chat!' He said wiping a tear off of my cheek. 'Thanks!' I smiled. 

*3 hours later*

Everyone was back now. 'The day after tomorrow we were going to go clubbing with all our friends etc fancy coming' They smiled at us both after Tom gave me a look of what are you up to! 'Urm yeah but i can't get in?' 'Sure you can!' 'I can get you some fake id' Seev smiled. 'THANK YOU SIVA!' i said giving him a hug! Everyone got there phones out and started texting people. 'That's My bestie coming and girlfriend coming' Seev smiled. 'Mine too' Max said. 'And  mine' Tom laughed. 'urrm my best mates coming down' Jay and Nath said in unison. 'I'm off to bed' i said getting up off the sofa. 'Nightt boys' i smiled. You know this was the first time in a while that Tom has been really happy! So basically tomorrow it was 5 boys and 10 girls i think? hmm should be interesting.  

*NEXT MORNING* 

No one really did much today just get to know each other still. 'Zara urm Gina and Sian are getting ready here!' tom said knocking on my door. 'Okayy!'

It was now 5:00 and we were going out at 8:00 i went upstairs and grabbed a towel walking into the bathroom.I got in the shower and washed my long brown hair. After 20 minutes i heard shouting from the other side of the door. 'ZARA HURRY UP!' i heard Nathan shout well it sounded like him. i got out the shower and wrapped a towel round me and unlocked the bathroom door. 'FINALLY!' Nathan said running into the bathroom. Ohhh egar! :L

I sat on the end of my bed and plugged in the hair dryer blow drying my hair. I grabbed the straighteners and started straightning my hair when Gina and Sian walked in! 'Hii girls' i said getting up giving them a hug. They layed their outfits out on my bed. They both had dresses. Ginas' was a royal blue! it was lovely!! Sians' was black with three quarter length sleeves in a black lace, which was lovely too! I had a back dress too. After 2 hours of girly chats and getting ready we were finally ready! We all put on our heels and walked downstairs. There were loads of people in there. Max's best friend and girlfriend Siva's girlfriend and best friend Jay's best friend and Naths best friend. They all looked stunning. Seev walked over to me handing me some ID. 'THANK YOU SO MUCH SIVA!' i said giving him a hug!' We were all ready and got several taxi's so the club! It was only 20 minutes away!

*AT THE CLUB!*    

We all managed to get in! Everyone walked over to the bar getting shots! Jay was chatting to some girl she was fairly short but stunning! Everyone was having a good night Jay was still with this girl, and all the girls seemed to be getting on. Molly, Ruly, Sian, Ais, and Livi went hotel for the night whilst all the girlfriends went back to the boys and the girl Jay was with came back too!   

Feedback? :)