Part 6 Open your eyes and let the light (Lyric from Rock Your Body )

Part 6

Every one was with their girlfriend or in jays' case girl he just met. Everyone was sitting in the living room one by one going upstairs in a drunken state. Then it was just me and Nathan sitting on the sofa.   'Alright' he smiled edging close to me. 'Yeah' I smiled back. 

You know when you like someone and you get that warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach yeah well i had that. Oh no what was i thinking Tom would kill me if he knew about this. hmm. 'Nath i'm off to bed now' i said getting up o of the sofa laughing and then fell over shouldn't of drank so much. 

*NEXT MORNING*

 My head is banging! I rolled over in bed still in what i was wearing last night to see a sleeping Nathan on the floor. What the hell was he doing on the floor in my room asleep. I got out of bed and put on my joggers and a vest top, tied my hair in a messy bun and grabbed a make-up wipe removing last nights make-up. 'What' i heard something mumble. Nath was now awake and got up and sat on my bed. 'Morning Mr Sykes' i said plugging my phone into the charger.  'Zara why was i asleep on the floor in your room?'  ' I haven't' a clue!' 'Right i'm going to have a shower in a minute so see ya' He said getting up. ' yeah you need one you stink Byee' i laughed. 'Thanks!' he laughed walking out the room. 

*4 HOURS LATER*

Pretty much no one could be bothered to do anything today so everyone came round and we watched the inbetweeners series. All the girls that stayed at the hotel came round and so did the girl Jay brought back last night her name was Cynthia. She seemed lovely. We got popcorn and everything out of the cupboard. Siva was sitting next to Ashleigh and Livi with Tom and gina on the next sofa. Max was on the other sofa with Meg and Ruly. Jay was sitting next to Cynth and Ais.  Sian, and i were the other side of Nath. Everyone had deuvets and pillows downstairs so it was pretty comfy. It was weird how after pretty much three days of knowing eachother everyone was so close, almost like a big family after three days. It got to 6:00 and everyone went home. Jay and Cynth swapped numbers.

'Shall we just order Food?' Max said.

"yeahhhh" everyone said in unison.  

We all sat on the sofa eating our pizzas' watching the football. 'Nath?'Yeah?' 'can i go on your laptop please?' 'sure' he said handing me the laptop.

i logged on to facebook and had about 8 messages saying where are you from my friends back in Bolton. 'ahh crap!' i mumbled.   'what?' Jay laughed. 'Nothing' i smiled. taking the laptop upstairs. I got my phone and decided to ring Phoebe. 

'Ello'   'Zara where the hell are you!?'  'In London?' 'Why are you in London' 'Basically Tom had to go to London and so he brought me and Jess with his so i'm now living in London' I spoke the last bit quietly. 'Za i have to go call you later' 

It was about 10:00 so everyone was quite tiered so most people went to bed. I was still in my room on Nathans' laptop

Feedback? (: XX