4. Finally I Can See You Crystal Clear

Start from the beginning

"How've you been, Major?"

"I'm getting along. Just wish my own daughter would come see me more often."

"You can't talk to me like that." Andy sighed out as she lifted her head up. "Every time I try to make a trip down to DC, you're always busy. You're either in a different country or you're at meetings."

"Well damn. I guess that's true." Major Kingstyn sighed out. "How're things over there?"

"They're good. They're good." Andy bit her bottom lip and looked into one of the windows of the bar. Parker was watching her and waved a little when Andy saw her. Andy gave her a little smile and then looked back ahead of her. "I was actually just talking with my sister, sir."

Major Kingstyn was silent for a few moments.

"Your sister? As in Elle? That sister?"

"Yeah. My only sister." Andy nodded her head. "We're in the same city so I figured...." She trailed off.

"I'm happy for you."

"You don't sound happy." Andy sighed gently.

In the background, Andy could hear someone call Major Kingstyn's name.

"I have to go for right now, Andy. We'll talk later about you and Elle."

"Yes, sir. Bye, Major."

"Bye, Andy."

Andy hung up and went back to join Parker. She took notice to the fact that Nate and Eliot were now gone from the table they had been at.

"It was a friend." Andy explained as she sat down across from Parker.

"You're friends with a major?" Parker asked. "I heard it when you left."

"Major Kingstyn and his wife fostered me when I was fourteen." Andy explained softly. "We keep in touch still. He's a really, really great man."

Parker nodded her head understandingly.

"Listen, Eliot told me a while ago you don't believe anyone about your boyfriend." She started, but Andy spoke before Parker could say much more.

"Parker, I don't want to do this—,"

"But what if you die, Andy?" Parker cut her off. "Just listen to me. Please."

"Scott is good to me, Parker." Andy whispered, shaking her head gently as she stood up. "We can try this again later but I think we've talked enough for today."

"Yo, Parker?" Hardison called for the thief as he approached the table. "We've got a job."

"Yay!" Parker grinned as she stood up too.

"I'll talk to you guys later." Andy told the pair.

•*•*•

Andy woke up to the sound of someone talking, but she was the only one in the apartment—or so she thought.

She turned over in bed and pushed her blankets off of her body.

I swear if I have to beat up another crack head.

Her footsteps were silent as she padded towards the living room. However, as she got closer to the living room, she slowed down to a stop.

"I don't care, Frankie. I'm paying you for this." Scott spoke from the living room. Andy chanced a peak around the corner of the wall and saw that his back was to her. He was looking out of the window, talking on the phone.