3. It's A Hell Of A Feeling Though

{Three Days Later}

"I can close things up, Sergei. Don't worry about it." Andy patted the big man on the arm.

"You sure, baby?" Sergei asked.

"Yeah. Go on home. Tell Sasha and your girls that I said hey."

"Will do, Andy."

Andy started wiping down the bar as the door closed behind Sergei. The watch on her wrist told her it was four fifteen in the morning.

"Not bad for closing time." She mumbled under her breath.

She hummed to herself, occasionally singing lyrics to different songs out loud, but other than that, the bar was quiet.

The sound of glass breaking in the back caught Andy's attention.

"I know not." She put the rag down and padded across the bar, barefooted. Andy usually took her shoes off, if they were heels, when the 'open' sign turned to 'closed.'

On her way to the back room where the sound came from, Andy picked up her heels and held them in a defensive position, ready to hit someone with them if needed.

The very back room, the poker room, was empty. The one next to it was Johnny's office.

Andy could see a figure moving in the dark. She flicked the light on and caught a burglar attempting to steal from the bar.

"Asshole!" She cursed, throwing her heels. Luckily, Johnny was an avid golfer and kept a few clubs hanging around on the wall.

Andy took a club off the wall and moved towards the burglar.

"Come on, princess." The man challenged, dropping his bag.

Andy swung for his head and he dodged. She brought the metal club back around for his side but he caught it and jerked her towards him.

He head-butted her, catching Andy's nose.

With the adrenaline pumping through her veins, Andy let go of the club and punched the man in the face.

She grabbed ahold of the ski mask and pulled. The man pushed her away, causing the ski mask to come off.

The man took notice to the lack of cover on Andy's feet and decided to stomp on her toes.

"Cheap shot!" She grunted, falling down to the floor on her ass at the pain. Andy didn't waste any time though. She reached over for her heel and brought the pointy part down on the man's thigh.

He cried out at the pain and while he was distracted, Andy swiftly moved between his legs and stood up. Her arms moved around his neck to catch him in a choke hold.

The man tried to pry her arms off of him, tried to make her stop, but Andy wasn't giving up now. Her legs wrapped around his torso to give her more support in going through with the hold.

The man pushed her against the wall and tried to dislodge the seemingly tiny and meek woman that way, but it was no use.

Andy could feel the man started to slowly lose consciousness with the way he was moving so she unwrapped her legs from his waist and let him go. He collapsed to the floor, out cold.

Andy fixed her little black dress, pulling one of the straps up over her shoulder again. She unplugged one of the extension cords from the wall and the other appliances and used it to tie the man up.

"Bitch." Andy mumbled, wiping her busted nose on the back of her hand as she left the office to get her phone to call the cops.

•*•*•