4. Finally I Can See You Crystal Clear

Saturday was Andy's free day, so she decided to try to talk with Parker, like Eliot suggested.

She called Hardison and he told her to go to the brew-pub she had been to before with friends. That same brew-pub was also the one Eliot took her to when the two hitmen were after her.

Andy was extremely nervous. Her hands were sweaty and trembling slightly as she pushed the bar door open.

She swept the bar with her eyes until she found her big sister sitting in the back corner.

Eliot and Nate at the different table caught her attention. They were sitting with a man, talking to him.

Eliot noticed Andy at the door and shook his head just slightly, telling her not to say anything to him or Nate.

Andy nodded her head but gave him a little wink, which really meant nothing, before she moved towards Parker.

"Hi." Parker smiled nervously.

"Hi." Andy slipped into the seat across from her. She looked over to Eliot and Nate, curious about what they were doing.

"Don't look at them." Parker said. "They're dealing with a client."

"A client?" Andy repeated, looking to Parker.

"Yeah. We help people who get robbed by super rich guys." Parker met Andy's gaze and shifted in her seat.

There was a while of silence between the two sister and Andy looked down to mess with the simple silver ring around her right middle finger.

"So the past couple weeks have been rough for me." Andy started talking, twisting the ring around as she spoke. "Since I found out you were here in Portland, I've had someone try to kill me, someone's following me, and Hardison's friends are trying to tell me that my boyfriend isn't who I think he is."

"That means...." Parker squinted her eyes a little as she looked to Andy.

Andy lifted her gaze up to meet Parker's and let out a sigh.

"I don't know what it means." She admitted, biting her lip for a moment. She hated to say what she was about to, however she knew the words needed to be said. "But I do know that you're still here in Portland for a reason." 

"Would you believe me if I said I'm here for you?"

The corners of Andy's lips turned up in a sad smile and she looked to the other patrons at the bar.

"It would feel good if I could believe it. But I don't want to be told lies."

Parker nodded her head softly.

"So you asking me to come here and talk to you.... does that mean you're willing to make things better between us?" She asked.

Andy didn't hesitate to nod her head. She did want her sister back. She wanted to have that bond that they should have.

"You know I still have mine too." Parker's eyes fell to the ring Andy wore. "It's just locked up somewhere safe."

"I—," Andy's phone cut her off. She pulled it out and looked down at the caller I.D. "I have to take this." Andy stood up quickly and answered the call as she crossed the bar. "Hello, Major."

"So you're not dead."

"No, sir." Andy pushed open the door to the bar and stood just outside. "I'm sorry I haven't called or texted you or anything. I've been really busy."

"I'm sure you have been. You're always on your feet. Got that from your mama."

Andy smiled softly at his words and tucked pieces of her hair behind her ear.