"If there's a key, there's a door." Fíli stated thoughtfully yet slightly obviously.

Using the end of his pipe, Gandalf tapped the parchment in front of him. Returning to the map he looked to the runes. "These speak of a hidden passage which lead to the inner halls."

A bright smile appeared on Kíli's face as he patted his brother on the back. "There's another way in."

"That's if we can find it," Gandalf said, though this didn't discourage Kíli's smile much, it still remained, though a serious look flitted into his eyes. "Dwarf doors are invisible, unless you know where to look. The answer though, lies within this map." Gandalf waved a hand down at the parchment. "And I do not have the skill to find it." Though everyone looked a little disheartened at his admittance, he said encouragingly. "But there are others in Middle-earth who can." Thorin looked up and the two looked at each other seriously. "The task I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth, and courage," at this he glanced at Bilbo, who just nodded and then looked a little wide eyed. "If we are all careful, and clever, I believe it can be done."

Ori waved a thoughtful hand. "That's why we need a burglar." He stated.

Bilbo moved forwards and nodded. "You'd need a good burglar." He paused. "An expert, no doubt."

"And are you?" Was the simple question asked. Bilbo looked up, everyone was looking at him, he looked over his shoulders while running his hands up and down his braces.

"Am I what?" He asked simply.

"He said he's an expert!" Óin said while holding the ear-horn to his head and looked around at his friends. He laughed happily over Bilbo's words, few others joined in with the quiet laughter too.

"Me? No." Bilbo said while taking a step back and frowning lightly. "No, no, no, I'm not a burglar. I've never stolen anything in my life." He said defensively.

Balin sighed. "I'm afraid I'll have to agree with, Mister Baggins." He tilted his head and gave a small nod. "He's not really burglar materiel."

"Aye, the wild is no place for gentle folk who can't fight or fend for themselves." Dwalin said, Bilbo nodded agreeing with his words completely. Dwalin's words caused more ruckus to appear.

Darkness erupted around Gandalf, and engulfed the light coloured wall behind him. He was becoming impatient. "Enough!" He exclaimed. "If I say Bilbo Baggins is a burglar, then a burglar he is!" His voice echoed around the small space, it seemed to bounce and resonate off of the walls. "Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet." His voice calmed slowly. "They can sneak past without anyone knowing. Whereas the smell of dwarf is well known. A hobbit's smell is completely unknown." Upon hearing this Bilbo just stared up at him in utter belief. "This gives us all a distinct advantage." Bilbo went to comment otherwise only to shut his mouth and lower his hand. "You appointed me the task of finding the fourteenth member of your company, and I did so."

"And what of her?" Thorin commented just loud enough for Náriel to hear.

"Me?" Náriel turned in her seat and looked at him. "Me?" She questioned again. "I'm here for my own reasons, and they do not concern you right now, I fear."

"I merely meant I asked for a fourteenth member, not a fifteenth." Thorin said blankly.

Náriel leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms loosely. "No, you didn't." She said quietly while leaning her head against the wall. It was partially true. He didn't. But Thorin didn't need to openly admit to this. Though the answer alone caused him to narrow his eyes in her direction.

"I believe there is a lot more to him than anyone knows, or even he knows himself." Gandalf continued like Thorin and Náriel's exchange never happened. Thorin looked to the table in front of him. "You must trust me on this." Gandalf said lowly.