3

"Do what you got do" Ashton called out making his way to the shower. I rolled my eyes and opened the computer starting to press keys and looking up the guy.

"Hey Rub" Calums aid walking into the apartment with luke and throwing his keys on the couch beside me. I waved not looking at him and smilibg.

"Found it" I replyed pressing print and waiting of the piece of flimsy white paper to come out.

"Cool" michael said walking in with a bag of chips and throwing himself on the couch. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone scrolling through my contacts my hands hoovering over dads number.

I pressed the call button and pressed the phone to my ear looking at my  nails. After 3 rings he answered with a breath.

"Ruby maywe know where our daughter is? " he asked and I shrugged.

"Im working" I said and he sighed.

"Ruby I told you its dangerous,  didn't I?" He asked an di shrugged.

"Course you did. I just enjoy doing it" I said leaninv back into the couchm I heard him sigh again..

"Call me or your father when your staying over or something" he said and michael must have heard him because he nodded smiling.

"Im staying" I said letting down my hair and rufflinv it a bit looking af my chipped red nails.

"Alright ill drop the clothes off at 8. Send me the address" he replyed and I nodded saying my goodbye and sending him the address.

"Are yiu sleeping with me tonight" Michael asked and Lukes eyesballs nearly fell out his scull. I laughed and looked at him.

"Get your head out the gutter" I replyed ruffling his hair and walking into the kitchen pouring myself a glass of coke.

"Gimme some" Michael whined and I shook my head sitting down.

"You have hands and legs for a reason" I replyed and he ripped the cup out my hands.

"Ill just take this"